Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption more sustainable?
Since 2017, we saved over 100,000,000 kg of CO2 by selling refurbished equipment, while 3.5 million trees have been planted, mainly with our partner, the NGO Eden Reforestation.
We are passionate about sustainability and we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished products in Europe.
For our Customer Happiness team we are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist (f/m/x). In this position you will work closely with your colleagues on creating a seamless and positive experience for customers, while focusing on customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You have a degree in Business, Management, Communication or in another related field
- You have 2-3 years of relevant working experience in Customer Experience, Business Development or in a similar position
- You have experience working in a position that requires analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as cross-functional coordination and communication
- You demonstrated your ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation, including executive level
- You are driven by the thrill of detecting, maturing and acquiring new opportunities at large/mid-size companies
- You have a growth-oriented mindset and the ability of thinking ahead
- You have a strong customer-centric approach and you are a team player
- You work closely with your colleagues on the goal of creating a seamless and positive experience for customers, while increasing customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty
- You conduct customer research for each step of the customer journey in order to get valuable insights
- You analyze customer feedback and develop strategies to improve the customer experience, based on your findings
- You develop and implement various projects to improve refurbed's B2C/B2B customer experience even further
- You gain and develop a strategic understanding of industry trends, competition and opportunities of refurbed in the space of customer experience
- You develop trusted and long-lasting relationships with stakeholders within and outside of the Customer Happiness department (especially Product Management, Supply and Marketing)
- You support refurbed on it's mission to make consumption more sustainable, by doing the tasks above 😉
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
For legal matters, we state that the minimum wage for this position is 48.000 € gross per year. However, depending on your qualification, a higher salary is likely.
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US
Our Culture and Values:
Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!