Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption more sustainable?
Since 2017, we saved over 100,000,000 kg of CO2 by selling refurbished equipment, while 3.5 million trees have been planted, mainly with our partner, the NGO Eden Reforestation.
We are passionate about sustainability and we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished products in Europe.
For our People & Culture team, we are looking for a Senior People Partner (m/f/x) who is passionate about driving employee engagement and building organizational scalability, who at the same time has a positive impact on the environment. You will be a sparring partner to People Managers and Hiring Managers for various departments. Key piece of your role will be to build deep connections with the teams. You will partner with senior leaders by advising, guiding and supporting them to a variety of strategic people topics.
Together with you and your talent, we want to make consumption sustainable and build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. Join us on our mission! #TalentForFuture
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Excited by the era of new work and the possibilities it brings to teams and individuals, remote work, psychological safety and progressive team buildings
You love the diversity of tasks HR can offer:
from Organizational design to policy iterations, to recruiting, sparring and facilitating workshops while everything is embedded in the complexities of European labour laws
You have a very analytical mindset and work based on data and proper research
- You are experienced in consulting team members and leaders in difficult situations
- You always know the teams you work with extremely well and can guide the Recruiting process, in order to find the ideal culture add to your teams
- You are happy to lead recruitment for your teams and you have past recruitment experience
- You always have an open ear, are a team player and guide junior team members in their learning journey
- Your English skills are excellent
- You have experience with the German or Austrian labour law (no need to be an expert though)
- You are a team player and are always curious to learn something new
- You have experience in scale-ups or have been through a larger change of processes/ transformations or M&As
- You have either worked with Engineering or/ and with Commercial teams – both positions will be filled, if you have worked with Engineering, you should also be a very experienced Tech Recruiter as you will guide the inhouse Recruiting team and also be hands on, when needed
- In our experience the ideal candidates will have more than 5 years of experience, but feel free to prove us wrong, seniority is not always the key
- You work closely with a various departments where you are their point of contact for all people related topics
- You will work closely with the teams and the leaders to enable high performing, happy teams
- You will work closely with our HR Director on defining the people strategy and come up with improvements or changes that need to happen in your teams
- You have full range of possibilities to improve the quality of work in your teams by either adapting policies, suggesting new benefits, getting trainers or coaches to the teams and facilitating meetings yourselves
- You have great colleagues that do the same as yourself (People Partners) for other teams and will learn from them
- You will partner with a world class Operations team and a very progressive Happiness, Learning and Development team as sparring partners and experts in their fields to implement and consult on any special cases that will come up
OPPORTUNITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT
We are a fully data-driven modern People team in a remote 1st set-up and offer not only all the flexibilities that come with it, but also research the topics continuously
When your team will grow, we are planning to add a Recruiter to your team, which means you will be systematically developed to a leader
If you already have been leading teams for some time, we will want to open the Head of People Partnering position soon and you would be an ideal candidate
We offer generous learning budgets, have an internal academy and e-learning
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US
Our Culture and Values:
Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!