Verkor is a French industrial company aiming to pioneer low-carbon battery manufacturing in France. With the backing of prominent industrial companies such as Renault Group, Plastic Omnium and Schneider Electric, Verkor intends to electrify the future of European mobility.
With over 350 experts from 38 different countries, our endeavor is to unite exceptional global talent to bring this ambitious and innovative project to life. Our strong and agile international team continues to grow and adapt to new challenges. Based in Grenoble (France), we have recently started operations our Verkor Innovation Centre (R&D centre and 4.0 pilot line).
We now focus on building the world’s most modern and efficient Gigafactory in Dunkirk (France). With this facility, our ambition is an initial annual production of 16 Gwh of lithium-ion batteries by 2025, thus powering 300,000 electric vehicles annually.
In joining us you will actively participate in this breathtaking industrial adventure to shape the future of European mobility.
Reporting to the Construction Department, the Construction Planner is responsible for managing all activities related to the construction planning of the GF.
He/she is also responsible for measuring the project progress by checking, for each Work Package of the agreed project plan, the planned progress of the indicators against the actual data.
His/her role is to support the project team members to ensure a common understanding of progress and to enable them to successfully carry out their activities.
- Create, manage and facilitate the planning management process for each project linked to the Gigafactory construction.
- Continuously monitor and update the schedule with all information gathered on the project's progress, identify risks of delays and communicate on the health of the project.
- Ensure that all major operations dates (such as loading dates, equipment installation and commissioning, etc.) are aligned for each project's commitments to internal customers and communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Be in constant communication with project stakeholders to mitigate risks, propose improvement or catch-up plans and ensure the best possible projection of future activities.
- Define project status or track specific project activities as appropriate (permitting, documentation, manufacturing, installation...) with a tool to control activities in terms of delivery and reporting and support internal project reporting processes.
- Bac +5 is required, with diploma obtained in a connexe field,
- Minimum 5 years experience in project planning and management.
- Expertise in project planning and organization.
- Expertise in reporting (S-curve planning, HSE, metrics, KPIs etc.)
- Good command of IT tools & Outlook package
- Fluent English and French
- In order to fulfill his/her central role in the organization and execution of projects, the Project Planner must :
- Be an excellent communicator, able to interact at different levels depending on the typology of the project,
- Have a strong ability to work in a team and be customer oriented,
- Be Rigorous and Organized to manage complex schedules with numerous participants and data sources,
- Have strong synthesis skills and the ability to manage stress.
If you are searching an ambitious project to work on, it might be just this one.
Don't hesitate to apply and demonstrate us your motivation.
We would be delighted to get to know you better !
Why join us?
Strong company spirit and culture settle down around our 4 values:
We promote personal initiative and give everyone the means to contribute to the company's success.
We're committed to transparent communication: we say what we think, and we mean what we say.
Everyone, in their role, is an ambassador for the company. At Verkor, success is most definitely a team sport!
We're all working towards a common goal: a sustainable future, which we're building one step at a time.
Attractive work conditions*
- Stimulating work environment: pleasant offices, multicultural and motivated team
- Live and work in the Green Capital of Europe
- Lunch vouchers
- 50% of local transportation costs financed
- 5 weeks of holidays per year + 2 weeks of compensation time (RTT).
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Opportunities to network and connect with worldwide experts
*all positions are open to individuals possessing a Recognition of the Status of Disabled Worker (RQTH)
*conditions may apply depending on type of contract