Verkor is a French industrial company aiming to pioneer low-carbon battery manufacturing in France. With the backing of prominent industrial companies such as Renault Group, Plastic Omnium and Schneider Electric, Verkor intends to electrify the future of European mobility.With over 200+ experts from 29 different countries, our endeavor is to unite exceptional global talent to bring this ambitious and innovative project to life. Our strong and agile international team continues to grow and adapt to new challenges. Based in Grenoble (France), we are currently establishing our Verkor Innovation Centre (R&D centre and 4.0 pilot line).In the coming years, we will focus on building the world’s most modern and efficient Gigafactory in Dunkirk (France). With this facility, our ambition is an initial annual production of 16 Gwh of lithium-ion batteries by 2025, thus powering 300,000 electric vehicles annually and creating 1200 direct jobs. In joining us you will actively participate in this breathtaking industrial adventure toshape the future of European mobility.
Join us and participate in developing low carbon batteries. Now. For the future. Verkor Quality team is looking for driven people, preferably with a chemical or mechanical background. You will be improving business processes quality outcome through higher and better data usage across the company as well as enhanced IT systems integration. You will be contributing to elevate data driven culture.
- Review the current document structure, optimize & deploy it at the entire company level.
- Define access restriction policy and deploy it with IT
- Define approvers and approval flow within document structure
- Review & Integrate versioning policies as well as naming conventions
- Define and validate with IT and HR the process to define accesses for newcomers
- Support digital transition explaining business requirements & ensuring compliance with DC standards
- Identify training needs within the teams, edit materials and perform trainings
- Bachelor´s degree in Industrial Engineering, with experience in Quality Management System (IT / digitalization is a plus)
- Proven track record of managing digital projects cross sites and cross organizations
- Aptitude to engage and influence other functions involved in the Quality strategy and digital transformation, from different functions, from multiple sites and across different levels of seniority
- Demonstrate ability to act in a changing and fast paced environment
- Effectively manage priorities, deliverables, and timelines with little need for escalation
- Continuous improvement and solutions mindset
- Highly organized, results driven and an eye for details
- Excellent English & French oral & written skills
Starting Date Expected: January 2023Why join us?Strong company spirit and culture settle down around our 4 values:Contribution
We promote personal initiative and give everyone the means to contribute to the company's success.Communication
We're committed to transparent communication: we say what we think, and we mean what we say.Team Spirit
Everyone, in their role, is an ambassador for the company. At Verkor, success is most definitely a team sport!Commitment
We're all working towards a common goal: a sustainable future, which we're building one step at a time.Attractive work conditions
- Stimulating work environment: pleasant offices, multicultural and motivated team- Live and work in the Green Capital of Europe- Lunch vouchers - 50% of local transportation costs financed - 5 weeks of holidays per year + 2 weeks of compensation time (RTT). - Industry-leading healthcare- Opportunities to network and connect with worldwide experts
For more info on the company, please visit us at www.verkor.com