Verkor is a French industrial company aiming to pioneer low-carbon battery manufacturing in France. With the backing of prominent industrial companies such as Renault Group, Plastic Omnium and Schneider Electric, Verkor intends to electrify the future of European mobility.With over 200+ experts from 29 different countries, our endeavor is to unite exceptional global talent to bring this ambitious and innovative project to life. Our strong and agile international team continues to grow and adapt to new challenges. Based in Grenoble (France), we are currently establishing our Verkor Innovation Centre (R&D centre and 4.0 pilot line).In the coming years, we will focus on building the world’s most modern and efficient Gigafactory in Dunkirk (France). With this facility, our ambition is an initial annual production of 16 Gwh of lithium-ion batteries by 2025, thus powering 300,000 electric vehicles annually and creating 1200 direct jobs. In joining us you will actively participate in this breathtaking industrial adventure toshape the future of European mobility.
We are on the hunt for a talented and reliable maintenance technician to join our maintenance department. In this position, your chief responsibility is to preserve the excellent condition and functionality of our business premises. Your duties will include conducting quality assessments, scheduling repairs, maintaining inventory, and developing preventative maintenance procedures.
Our ideal candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades, with in-depth knowledge of maintenance procedures, hydraulic systems, and basic tools and appliances. To excel in this position, you must be an outstanding problem-solver with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
- Plan and schedule repairs.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
Why join us?Strong company spirit and culture settle down around our 4 values:Contribution
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology, or relevant field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well- organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
We promote personal initiative and give everyone the means to contribute to the company's success.Communication
We're committed to transparent communication: we say what we think, and we mean what we say.Team Spirit
Everyone, in their role, is an ambassador for the company. At Verkor, success is most definitely a team sport!Commitment
We're all working towards a common goal: a sustainable future, which we're building one step at a time.Attractive work conditions
- Stimulating work environment: pleasant offices, multicultural and motivated team- Live and work in the Green Capital of Europe- Lunch vouchers - 50% of local transportation costs financed - 7 weeks of holidays per year- Industry-leading healthcare- Opportunities to network and connect with worldwide experts
For more info on the company, please visit us at www.verkor.com