Join now the e-revolution in passenger and cargo transportation!
In a world that is constantly evolving, Quantron AG is always looking for new ways to disrupt the status quo, go to market faster, and optimize customer experiences. Our purpose is to empower the future and build a zero-emission platform ecosystem for sustainable mobility of people and goods. To enable this vision, we are seeking an Integration Engineer Electric/Electronics with a focus on ECU programming to lead the charge on this mission. This role is ideal for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and real-world experience in integrating and programming ECU’s in the automotive space. Most importantly, you will be integral to helping us build better products that our clients love to use
- Programming of the interfaces of common drive train components
- Analysis of drivetrain and auxiliaries
- Developing of vehicle controls
- Validation and testing of the entire system
- Documentation and accompanying of the whole software stack for homologation
- Steering cross-functional synergies with different teams and partners
- Support in the management of all E/E related topics in commercial vehicles and telemetry systems.
- Provide a credible advice by leveraging cross-functional technical and functional domains
- Plan and execute full software development life cycles (SDLC) for each assigned project
- Collaborate with stakeholders to craft vision and concept development of Quantrons product portfolio
- Design and build tools and frameworks to automate development, testing deployment, management and monitoring our software increments
- Plan and scale distributed software and applications, write code, and deliver with urgency and quality
- Degree in electrical engineering / Mechatronic or experience in relevant field
- Experience in developing functionalities and software in the automotive industry
- Experience in Vehicle architectures (CAN-BUS) and transmission systems (LTE/5G/V2X)
- Confident in managing various components and interfaces
- Understanding of industrial norms and standards including functional safety
- Proven knowledge in software development (C/C++/ST)
- Knowledge in vehicle dynamics and kinematics
- Proficient skills in English
- Reliable, structured and independent way of working
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- We work on sustainable mobility
- Combining expertise with passion you can quickly grow with us both in terms of skills and responsibilities
- For us Teamworking comes before hierarchy and approval process
- Flexible working hours
We consider diversity as a crucial ingredient for our growth. As an equal opportunity employer, we base our talent acquisition decisions on skills and experience. What we value is energy, courage, and reliability.
We look forward to receiving your application and learn something more about your story.