Welcome to DABBEL!
We are developing the next generation of building management: fully autonomous & AI-based with the most scalable and cost-effective software solution to reduce energy consumption in commercial buildings worldwide.Our team of engineers, developers, sales, marketing and admin experts in Germany, Spain and the UK acts cross-functionally and agilely and works together to realize our mission: to reduce CO2 emissions worldwide as quickly as possible.We are looking for talented people who want to lend a hand and make a difference. Bring your ideas to us and grow with us!As a Sales Development Representative SDR (all genders) you will support our sales team and convert leads into opportunities. So you are directly involved in the growth of DABBEL.
- You will work in an ambitious, international team of experts who want to achieve our goals together
- You will gain insight into the exciting tech startup and AI industry
- You take on responsibility, can really help shape things and experience personal growth
- We promote your further education and help you to stay up-to-date
- You can work remotely and in the office and organize your working hours flexibly
- Our office is very modern, well equipped and very easy to reach by public transport
- Our table tennis table is waiting for your skills and there is still a place available for you at our team events :)
- Last but not least: You help to reduce CO2!
What the role looks like...
- You qualify leads and convert them into opportunities
- You arrange appointments for our account executives
- Your sales data is always up to date
- You help to make DABBEL even better known in German and English speaking countries
- You are part of DABBEL revolutionizing the proptech world and make a contribution to climate protection
One of our most important values is “People first”. Our employees are our most important asset and we believe that innovation needs a diverse and inclusive culture. With DABBEL you can be as you are. Everybody is welcome.
- Ideally, you have 1-2 years of experience as an SDR or BDR
- You communicate confidently on different channels such as telephone, e-mail or social media
- You don't let rejections get you down, but are simply happy about every potential customer that you bring one step further in the sales process
- You want to learn and always improve
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus, as is experience in SaaS
- You would like to work in a startup and appreciate taking on responsibility and the hands-on approach
- You see yourself as part of the team with which you can achieve great things together
- You speak fluent German (ideally C2) and English (at least C1)
- Our mission inspires you and you want to make a contribution
Linda from HR is looking forward to your CV including availability and salary expectations.Our recruiting process usually consists of 3 parts including HR interview, assessment and interview with the respective team lead. We are happy to answer all your questions.