At SustainCERT, we're on a mission to bring credibility to climate action through our digital verification platform. We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team of mission-driven individuals who believe in changing the world.Who we are
At SustainCERT, we help quantify and report on the social and environmental impacts from a wide range of climate interventions. Our role is to provide robust evidence of progress towards our collective sustainability goals and ensure climate pledges bring real, meaningful impact on the ground. We deploy technology to create the next generation of impact accounting and improve the way carbon emissions are measured, reported, and verified: more simplicity, more affordability, more efficiency and always the best level of accuracy and credibility. We are on a mission to mainstream best-practice for the benefit of all – businesses, people, and the planet. Your role
As our Product Manager, you will serve both the Discovery-, and the Delivery function. You will work with cross-functional teams of engineers, subject-matter experts, designers and other cross-functional players to discover, develop, and deliver best-in-class digital experiences. The focus of this position is to drive customer-validated-and-verified development of the SustainCERT Impact Verification Platform, products and services. Doing this you will keep our company core value in mind “high quality validation and verification”. You will have or develop deep knowledge of real users and customers. You will strive to practically understand the users’ needs, obstacles and preferences. You also develop a set of user centric tools (JTBD, customer archetypes, user journeys, user testing, research, and interviews) to efficiently make the voice of the customer heard in product discovery (choosing the right problems to solve, in what measure), in the context of delivery (unlocking value rhythmically and rapidly).
This role will require commitment, experience, and ability in three realms:
- Building the Right Thing: You'll work closely with our go-to-market teams to ensure we are building the right product. You will gain an in-depth understanding of customer and partner needs, conduct user research, testing, and interviews, and validate our hypotheses on how to evolve our products and services.
- Building the Thing Right: You'll collaborate with your cross-functional team to ensure we are building the product right. You will distill and amplify user-valuable and business-viable hypotheses that feed into the product backlog.
- Leadership: With curiosity and strong collaboration skills, you help further define our mission, translate that into product strategy.
You have these claims to fame:
- 5+ years of experience in product management, ideally a Start-up, Scale-up or Growth-stage company using agile development methodologies (e.g., Scrum and Kanban)
- Experience working in a SaaS and Services as a Product (SaaP) company
- Knowledge of climate science, carbon market, or demonstrated affinity with SustainCERT’s mission. Experience with certification is a plus.
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver successful products and services
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- A hybrid role in the Netherlands or Luxembourg with possibilities for working remotely;
- A friendly and driven team to be part of;
- An innovative international organization at the forefront of making a change
Come join our team of mission-driven professionals with big ideas, tireless optimism, and the belief that our work can change the world!