Customer Support/Operations Specialist Sweden
Otovo is looking for a driven Project Manager who delivers results every day and is passionate about solar energy. You will join a fast growing, well funded startup with ambitious goals for international expansion. You will be responsible for project management of external operations teams and will make sure we deliver high quality services and solutions to our customers.
Otovo is setting out to be the number one solar energy company in Europe. We’re building a platform on which hundreds of renewable energy installers input their products, prices and coverage and where we use that information to provide Otovo-branded standout services to people who want a solar energy system in their home. Customers get the best prices from local, high-quality installers who all adhere to the Otovo product standards in delivering roof-top solar systems.
Otovo is a customer oriented company, with electronic storefronts and a high presence in traditional and social media. We sell solutions to end-customers through our online platform, and maintain a life-cycle customer relationship from leads to support and recurring services. All our deliveries to our end-customers are handled via framework agreements with subcontractors.
As Customer Support/Operations Specialist you will be in a high-paced job where you will be responsible for meeting weekly and monthly targets for throughput, quality and customer satisfaction through:
- Support the Team in all the daily operational activities like the collection of documents necessary to determine the suitability of the project, as well as doing preliminary technical analysis
- Assist the Team in keeping the client informed of the progress of the project (email, phone calls) and in sending invoices
- Handle customer complaints via chat, email, phone, social media
- Solve customer inquiries
You are a candidate with strong personal drive, integrity and attention to detail. You have experience with project management or project work, possibly from construction, electrical installations or other businesses with a multitude of deliverables to be executed on a daily basis. You thrive in a high-energy work environment. You are dedicated to quality, systematic work and well-documented work processes. We expect you to be able to listen and understand as well as to make sure you are understood and clear. You have an intuitive understanding for prioritisation, and know that keeping the customer informed and satisfied is always important.
What we are looking for
- Fluent in Swedish, and proficient in English
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- We are a high-opportunity employer for candidates with diverse backgrounds
- Someone who enjoys working in an international environment
- Location: Stockholm city centre
- Compensation: Competitive compensation to match skills and experience. Bonus available.
- Pension and social security benefits.
- You will be a part of a young and driven team in Otovo's Stockholm office.
Write a brief description about yourself and send it together with CV through the link below. Candidates will be considered upon application - send yours today!