- Otovo is Europe's leading platform for solar systems.
- Our mission is to promote energy transition from combustibles into renewables, by making the purchase and installation of solar systems a seamless and affordable experience.
- We are proud to have served thousands of customers across Europe on their transition journey to clean energy. In February 2021, Otovo was listed on the Oslo Euronext Growth Stock Exchange, setting the course for further growth.
- Since our beginnings in Norway in 2016, we have successfully expanded into 13 European markets including Sweden, France, Spain, Italy, Poland and many more. Very soon we will be setting off on a journey to continue the Otovo success story across more countries.
- We are currently expanding the team in Sweden and are looking for strong candidates to join our team!
Your role at Otovo
Account Manager - Analytics
You will have a diverse roll as our departments go to person for data and analytics, but also a strong pillar in our account management team where you will be a part of building and maintaining our partner network of solar installers in Sweden. You will divide your time between managing your partner portfolio, but mainly assessing data via looker to create reports and gain important insights for our Operations team. You will report to Head of Account Management.
- From day one you will be involved in developing and executing our partner optimisation strategy.
- You will lead partner onboarding into the Otovo platform.
- You will drive engagement and volumes with existing partners.
- You will identify the needs of our Swedish partners and take appropriate actions.
- You will have a result oriented approach, always keeping your targets in your mind.
- You will identify and create necessary data reports.
- You will be the contact point between central data/insight team and local ops team.
What we look for:
- A doer with hands-on mentality who is ready to roll up their sleeves.
- Analytical, data driven and target focused.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and Excel Spreadsheet.
- Experience with looker or similar data tool.
- University degree in relevant field.
- Passion for building long term partnership.
- Clear and convincing communication skills.
- Courage to question the status quo and come up with out of the box solution.
- Swedish and English speaker.
Extra points: experience in B2B sales /account management, within renewable energy or construction.
- The chance be part of a success story with a positive impact on the planet.
- An exciting opportunity to build an innovative business in Sweden.
- The security of an internationally successful business.
- A Scandinavian management culture valuing trust, respect and equality.
- An attractive salary package and social benefits.
- A wide range of career opportunities across the firm.