We have big plans for Tomorrow. Our vision: Establish sustainable finance at the heart of society. That's a hell of a lot of work - so let's get started.
The Banking unit is one of three units at Tomorrow. As Banking unit our mission is to provide sustainable banking services and products to our customers. In this sense we are responsible for ensuring a sustainable strategy for our core products, defining and tracking Unit OKRs & KPIs, monitoring and steering the unit's costs and revenues, and overall, creating a successful cross-functional unit.
As an intern (f/m/x) in the Banking unit you’ll be responsible for conducting competitor analysis, designing business cases per product and calculating new business opportunities. For this you should bring a commercial mindset and and you enjoy to work both independently and in a cross-functional team set-up in a fast-paced environment
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify market trends, industry benchmarks, and emerging opportunities
- Design business cases for new products, initiatives and services to promote growth and profitability
- Calculate and analyze new business opportunities to support the team in making strategic decisions
- Work closely with other teams to develop cross-functional initiatives
- Present research findings and recommendations to various stakeholders
What we're looking for
- You are a student in business administration, economics, finances or a related field.
- You have already gained your first work experience as an intern or student trainee, ideally in the field of fintech, banking or business development. First experience in the Start-Up or consulting environment are a benefit.
- You enjoy thinking through business models and carrying out independent research activities.
- In addition to being creative, you also have excellent organizational skills and always manage to stay on top of things, even when they get hectic.
- You are a team player who loves to actively contribute and to take ownership for own tasks.
- You have the time to support us for three months, or up to six months in the case of a mandatory internship (required as part of your studies).
- You can communicate fluently in German and English.
- You support the idea to create a better future for everyone by using money as a force for good.
What we offer
It will be fun, we promise! Together with around 100 like-minded colleagues, you will work every day to win people over to sustainable finance. Our culture is based on our values
, our active new work philosophy and on clear, ambitious goals. But the best way to get to know us is to come and meet us and experience Tomorrow for yourself.
1.000 EUR monthly gross
You want to work remotely?
We want to give all employees at Tomorrow the opportunity to organize their personal life and working hours flexibly and in keeping with their own requirements. Working from home and mobile work are therefore integral parts of our remote-friendly work culture. At the same time, we believe in the huge advantages of meeting up and working together in person. Our fantastic office in Hamburg is the perfect space for this and available to you any time. The amount of hours you spend on-site to suit you and your role at Tomorrow is something you can define with your team.
What's the next step?
We'd like to welcome you to our community.
That is why we want to engage with you at eye level and invite you to come as you are - even if you think you don’t fit all the requirements yet.
If you're interested in working with us we need the following from you:
- Your resume, without photo or birth information
- Your earliest possible starting date and the possible duration of the internship
- A few sentences about your motivation to build the banking of tomorrow with us
Besides, we would appreciate it if you let us know how you would like to be addressed (pronoun / preferred name) so that we can take that into account throughout the application process.
Your contact at Tomorrow