About Energy Vault
Energy Vault develops and deploys sustainable energy storage solutions designed to transform the world's approach to utility-scale energy storage in realizing decarbonization while maintaining grid resiliency. The company's proprietary gravity-based energy storage technology, battery storage technology, and energy storage management and integration platform are intended to help utilities, independent power producers and large industrial energy users significantly reduce their levelized cost of energy while maintaining power reliability. Utilizing eco-friendly materials with the ability to integrate waste materials for beneficial re-use, Energy Vault is facilitating the shift to a circular economy while accelerating the clean energy transition for its customers. For additional information, please visit: www.energyvault.com
.About the role
As Document Controller for the Project Execution and Customer Delivery team at Energy Vault, you will leverage your experience working with EPC lumpsum commercial type projects. Utilizing your industry knowledge, you will develop requirements and processes for issuing and transmitting documentation.
What you will do
- Implement and administer available document management system to capture, store, retrieve, and share electronic records and documents.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of document control on projects.
- Onboard, train and provide ongoing support to team members and external partners in document control application and processes.
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure a standard implementation of document control requirements.
- Manage controlled documents through the project lifecycle to ensure documents are safe, secured, and ready to handover when required.
- Undertake quality assurance activities to ensure accuracy and the proper classification and identification of controlled documents.
- Provide project leadership with regular reports on the progress of document control.
- Work with the Project Execution and Customer Delivery executive team to identify and implement process and application improvements.
- Implement and update efficient work-flow processes, monitoring daily activities.
- Maintain documentation in SharePoint, Procore, or comparable platforms.
- Provide document management support to entire project team.
- Manage document naming conventions, numbering, assignments, and distribution.
- Process Incoming/Outgoing Transmittals.
- Initiate and track document reviews.
- Ensure that electronic record files as required are maintained in good order to comply with QA and contractual requirements.
What a qualified candidate should possess
- 5+ years of experience working in engineering, procurement and construction environment (self-performed and/or subcontracted construction) and/or a renewable industry.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience in related field.
- Experience with EPC lumpsum commercial type projects.
- Experience with typical Microsoft office applications, such as Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Excel, SharePoint, and Visio.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate several high-priority deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility when dealing with changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational & prioritizing skills with the ability to multitask.
- Energetic nature with a self-motivation to learn quickly and focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to thrive working sometimes in a team and sometimes independently.
- Good judgment maintaining confidentiality when appropriate.
- Experience in public companies is a plus.
- Comfort in fast-paced, rapid growth environments.
- A passion for sustainability, our mission, and our vision is a plus!
At Energy Vault we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We believe inclusion creates opportunity for collaborative excellence through diversity of thought. We invite individuals of all genders, races, identities, ethnicities, sexual orientations, national origins, abilities, protected veteran status, religions, educational and socioeconomic backgrounds to explore employment with our organization.