About Energy Vault
Energy Vault develops and deploys sustainable energy storage solutions designed to transform the world's approach to utility-scale energy storage in realizing decarbonization while maintaining grid resiliency. The company's proprietary gravity-based energy storage technology, battery storage technology, and energy storage management and integration platform are intended to help utilities, independent power producers and large industrial energy users significantly reduce their levelized cost of energy while maintaining power reliability. Utilizing eco-friendly materials with the ability to integrate waste materials for beneficial re-use, Energy Vault is facilitating the shift to a circular economy while accelerating the clean energy transition for its customers. For additional information, please visit: www.energyvault.com
.About the role
As Senior Manager / Director, Product Marketing you will partner with the Product Management and Commercial teams and own the marketing materials for our interactions with clients (utilities, independent power producers, and large industrial firms). Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will lead and support the advancement of Energy Vault’s go to market strategy of our different energy storage systems and solutions. Utilizing your marketing experience with grid scale energy and storage, you will develop and implement marketing strategy roadmap.You will lead development of Product and Solutions Playbooks. Internally, you will represent 'The Voice of the Customer' and help shape commercial strategy. Your efforts will directly impact the establishment and growth of our global brand.
What you will do
- Develop and optimize Energy Vault’s outbound product marketing strategies and plans globally.
- Lead outbound marketing activities that support an increase in market share and competitiveness (pricing, advertising, global product launches).
- With the Online Community Manager, utilize digital channels and engage prospects.
- Continuous learn our company’s solution-based approach and technical products.
- Incorporate feedback from clients and potential clients into the marketing materials.
- Translate technical details into user benefits.
- Follow and analyze renewable energy market trends to position all EV products and offerings.
- Lead global integrated marketing campaigns, as well as strategic localized campaigns.
- Craft compelling messages across all marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns).
- Test marketing product features, releases, and ad copy.
- Work closely and collaboratively with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies.
- Shape a culture of collaboration, innovation, constant improvement, excellence, transparency, open mindedness, humility, integrity, efficiency, joy, compassion, and fulfillment.
What a qualified candidate should possess
- 7+ years of total marketing experience, with 3+ years of proven capability in product marketing and content creation.
- Marketing background in grid-scale energy a must.
- University degree or college diploma preferred, in a relevant field such as marketing, communications, public relations, advertising or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in market analysis.
- Expertise with outbound product marketing strategies.
- Expertise with outbound marketing activities and management of digital channels.
- Excellent project management, organization, time-management, planning, and budgeting skills.
- Ability to translate outbound marketing performance metrics into prioritized and actionable business decisions.
- Interpersonal effectiveness and rapport building, a team player able to work effectively with others.
- Can bring all stakeholders together and reconcile differences when required.
- Analytical mind, strong quantitative skill, and a keen eye for detail.
- Background in copywriting is a plus.
- The ability to adapt and pivot within a quickly evolving renewable energy ecosystem is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders, in-person and remote.
- Comfort in fast-paced, rapid growth environments.
- Experience in public companies is a plus.
- A passion for sustainability, our mission, and our vision is a bonus!
At Energy Vault we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We believe inclusion creates opportunity for collaborative excellence through diversity of thought. We invite individuals of all genders, races, identities, ethnicities, sexual orientations, national origins, abilities, protected veteran status, religions, educational and socioeconomic backgrounds to explore employment with our organization.