About Energy Vault
Energy Vault develops and deploys sustainable energy storage solutions designed to transform the world's approach to utility-scale energy storage in realizing decarbonization while maintaining grid resiliency. The company's proprietary gravity-based energy storage technology, battery storage technology, and energy storage management and integration platform are intended to help utilities, independent power producers and large industrial energy users significantly reduce their levelized cost of energy while maintaining power reliability. Utilizing eco-friendly materials with the ability to integrate waste materials for beneficial re-use, Energy Vault is facilitating the shift to a circular economy while accelerating the clean energy transition for its customers. For additional information, please visit: www.energyvault.com
.About the role
As Senior Manager or Director of Sales, you will utilize your customer engagement and negotiation skills to manage key accounts and respond to customer inquiries, effectively presenting Energy Vault’s products and services and devising solutions to create value for our clients. You will leverage your commercial skills to manage the customer expectations and deliverables throughout the sales cycle and negotiate deals all the way from proposal submittal to contract signing. You will conduct detailed due diligence on public RFP and make recommendations whether to pursue available opportunities in the market. You will manage and grow a pipeline of opportunities using established CRM processes. A representative of Energy Vault in customer meetings and industry events, you will follow up with stakeholders you meet to close deals.
What you will do
- Manage and grow the opportunities pipeline.
- Lead customer engagements, manage key accounts, and devise solutions from Energy Vault’s products and services to create customer value.
- Attend industry events.
- Close deals.
- Shape a culture of collaboration, innovation, constant improvement, excellence, transparency, open mindedness, humility, integrity, efficiency, joy, compassion, and fulfillment.
What a qualified candidate should possess
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Energy sales to utilities, independent power producers, and/or large industrial customers. Storage or renewables experience a plus.
- Deep knowledge of our industry.
- Excellent customer negotiation skills.
- Desire to lead commercial activities with a drive to create opportunities and book deals.
- Proven track record formulating win-win proposals and closing deals.
- Experience in public companies is a plus.
- Comfort in fast-paced, rapid growth environments is a plus.
- A passion for sustainability, our mission, and our vision is a bonus!
At Energy Vault we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We believe inclusion creates opportunity for collaborative excellence through diversity of thought. We invite individuals of all genders, races, identities, ethnicities, sexual orientations, national origins, abilities, protected veteran status, religions, educational and socioeconomic backgrounds to explore employment with our organization.