Revalue Nature develops high-integrity nature-based assets globally at scale. We differentiate ourselves by combining a robust investment and assessment approach with world-class project development services in-house, all underpinned by our advanced climate tech.
Our team has an exceptional track-record of designing and delivering high impact carbon projects. We have built long-term partnerships and are working in iconic landscapes with leading players in the nature conservation and restoration space.
We offer great opportunities for our talent and we want this to be a place which allows you to do the best work of your life, while also focusing on balance outside of work.
This is a fully remote role which is based in Indonesia. You must have the legal right to work in Indonesia.
What are the main responsibilities of the role?
This role will liaise with multiple departments on a number of operational and administrative matters including, but not limited to:
- Running payroll
- Processing expenses / bookkeeping
- Coordinating IT hardware and software purchases
- Being the point of contact for Indonesian employees regarding operational and administrative queries (e.g. travel expenses, payroll, purchases of IT equipment, insurance, travel logistics)
- Updating / establishing HR systems and processes including
- Coordinating / overseeing annual leave requests / sick leave
- Coordinating the hiring / onboarding process for new employees
- Coordinating insurance and other company benefits
- Providing SAS with the supporting documentation required for purposes of any tax returns / company filings / related corporate and financial administrative matters
- Liaising with the UK operations team to design and align global company policies and implement these at Revalue Indonesia
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks that arise from time to time which relate to company operations
What do we expect from you?
- 3-5 years of payroll/HR/accounting/finance/administrative experience
- Self-starter with willingness to take initiative
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- High organisational skills
- Evidence that you can work in remote teams
- Mission, values and impact driven
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and detail orientation
- Resilience, and the ability to make difficult things happen
- A love of nature; a strong affinity with conservation and restoration of natural systems
- Willingness to join an international, remote working team
- A proven ability to work effectively in diverse cultural settings
- Demonstrated results in effective delivery and day-to-day operational excellence
- HR experience a plus
- Bookkeeping/payroll experience is a plus
- Experience in start-ups a plus
What do we offer?
- Shared purpose, culture and values
- On-the-ground work in the most iconic nature landscapes of our planet
- Unbeatable work flexibility and balance (global team, remote working)
- A truly diverse team of colleagues, partners and clients
- An agile team, with unrivaled experience and track-record
Starting date: ASAP
HOW TO APPLY
We are actively hiring and want to hear from you. Please apply by attaching a resume and cover letter and make sure to incorporate the following details in your cover letter.
- Please indicate your area(s) of expertise
- Please describe your ideal role and career trajectory (2-3 sentences)
- Please describe your key motivations for working in this sector (2-3 sentences)
- Languages and levels of proficiency
- Current country or region of residence
For any questions email recruitment at revalue.earth
Revalue Nature Ltd is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in their country of residence. Revalue is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this time.