nZero is a 24/7 carbon management platform that gives NGOs, government agencies and organizations the accurate emissions data they need ...View Company Profile
New York City, NY
The Sr. Manager of Technical Architecture is responsible for building, leading, and developing the Technical Account Management and Data Services teams, driving excellence in customer onboarding to the nZero platform, and building quality assurance initiatives and custom data solutions. The Sr. Manager of Technical Architecture will play a critical role in preparing the organization for increased scale and will have the opportunity to build technical capacity and improve internal processes for these teams. Reporting to the VP of Customer Experience, this is a unique opportunity to lead two growing teams, while having a significant impact in optimizing the nZero customer onboarding and data services experiences.
- Lead process improvement for the onboarding process with the technical account management team to ensure successful implementation of nZero platform for all new customers
- Build highly effective teams in both technical account management and data services, with a focus on accountability, scalability, and developing technical capability
- Own data QA processes for onboarding and ongoing data capture, collaborating with engineering and platform teams to validate quality and completeness of customer data
- Drive improvement of current processes, including scoping and implementing new technologies that drive increased productivity and enable success going forward
- Partner cross-functionally to bring all necessary resources to the table to deliver success for customers, and proactively identify risks and commit to seeing issues through to resolution
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in Engineering, Data Science or Computer Science
- 5+ years experience in data science or engineering, preferably at a SaaS company
- 3+ years of experience managing and growing highly effective teams
- Strong organizational and leadership skills with the ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to convey sophisticated information in an efficient, easy-to-understand manner.
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Takes pride in working hard to deliver excellent results for customers.
- Proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization.
- Love to learn new things and have confidence in surfacing new ideas to improve organization.
- Strong working experience with Jira, Confluence, Slack, Google Suite
nZero is a near real-time (NRT) carbon data and sustainability platform that gives NGOs, government agencies and organizations the accurate emissions data they need to reach net zero, communicate their story, and make smart decisions that benefit the health of the planet. Unlike carbon management offerings who rely on third-party data and opaque averages, nZero gathers accurate, first-party, contextual data into a comprehensive view, making it simple for organizations to pinpoint opportunities within their operations to implement carbon reduction actions and spend smarter along the way. nZero's awards and recognitions include the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN) Existing Industry 2022 "Leader in Sustainability" Award, Business Intelligence Group's 2022 Sustainability Product of the Year Award, a place on TIME Magazine's 2022 Best Inventions List in the Sustainability Category, as well as an honorable mention on Fast Company's 2022 World Changing Ideas List