in our mission to change consumer behavior for the better. If you think humans buy too much stuff and throw too much away, then this problem is for you. We’re starting with fashion and expanding from there.
Archive is building an ‘operating system for resale’ that delivers a customized online secondhand marketplace site and the underlying infrastructure and operations to plug into all of the other facets of a brand’s global resale strategy.
We’re looking for a proactive and enthusiastic person to join our quickly growing implementation team. You will work directly with brands to bring their resale individual resale program to life. You will work cross-functionally across the team at Archive — including with Sales, Engineering, Strategy & Operations, Marketing, and the Brand Success team. You are excited about project management and eager to jump into a fast paced environment.
About the Role
- You will be the brand’s main point of contact through the implementation process, overseeing the project from initial scope to launch. You are responsible for working directly with brands to successfully implement their resale program.
- You will create and maintain the scope of work and implementation project plan. You will work with brands and internal teams to ensure deliverables and timelines are met
- You will ensure there is clear project visibility and loop in internal stakeholders as needed. You are responsible for keeping Brand Success updated on the project timelines and raising any roadblocks that may impact the project timeline.
- Location: US-Based, NYC preferred. We have offices in NYC and Manhattan Beach, LA for those who prefer to work in office.
- You thrive on cross-functional project management. You are highly organized and are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, shifting between them seamlessly.
- You are an independent decision-maker and strategic thinker. You are able to identify areas for improvement and implement learnings into future projects.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are able to build credibility with brands and internally to get projects delivered quickly.
- You are passionate about providing best in class service to our brands’ and willing to work creatively to deliver that.
- You are mission-driven and love the fact that the better we do as a company, the less waste we’ll see in the world.
Skills & Experience
- 3-6 years of project management, ideally with client facing experience
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects at a time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Archive is a Series A startup backed by top-tier investors including Lightspeed and Bain Capital. We’re a fast growing team, working with over 30 brands including The North Face
and Oscar De La Renta
. The founders, Emily and Ryan, bring a mix of business and technology experience including 2 startups and a successful exit.
We are honored to be named one of The Information
's 50 Most Promising Startups of 2022. To build the list, The Information selected 50 companies that have the potential to be the most valuable businesses in their categories based on their current revenue, business model, and growth prospects.
The team is currently remote-first with hub offices in NY and LA and optional in-person work for those located in either of those two cities. Occasional travel expected.
We consider applicants of all backgrounds. If you are excited about what we’re building but don't meet some of the criteria above, please don’t let that discourage you from applying. Please note, we are unable to accept applications from candidates outside of the US at this time.