Impossible Foods was founded to transform the global food system and reduce the impact of climate change by making the world’s most delicious, nutritious, and sustainable meat, fish, and dairy — from plants. We’re building a rockstar team of brilliant, collaborative, mission-driven individuals who take pride in using their diverse skills to contribute to saving our planet.
Want to join the movement? You can help us solve the most urgent, important challenge facing the world today (and have fun doing it).
We are looking for a Demand Finance Manager with a passion for driving a positive impact on the planet to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with the marketing department and finance team to develop and execute effective marketing strategies that drive revenue growth and profitability. You will be responsible for analyzing marketing spend, forecasting revenue and costs, and providing financial guidance to the marketing team.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide financial guidance to the marketing team to help ensure that marketing initiatives are aligned with business objectives and financial targets.
- Develop financial models to support marketing initiatives and evaluate their impact on business performance
- Analyze and understand marketing performance data and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor marketing expenses and ensure that spending is within budget, and identify opportunities for cost efficiencies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing initiatives are aligned with business objectives.
- Support long-range planning, annual planning and monthly financial forecasting (revenue, margin, opex) including and identifying risks and opportunities to deliver financial targets.
- Identify and execute opportunities for process improvement and efficiency within Finance and with our partners.
- 4-7 years of Commercial Finance and/or FP&A experience with at least 3 years working in brand or marketing finance in a consumer packaged goods company
- B.A/B.S degree in Finance, Accounting, Economic, or related quantitative field required
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, decision making, and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Genuine interest and a passion for Impossible Foods’ mission.
- Experience working with Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM)
- Experience in developing marketing attribution frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and communicate clearly with non-finance business partners.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
Impossible Foods offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or interview process, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 855-877-6365. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email inbox will not be accepted.
If the ability to work remotely is indicated, this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.