ev.energy is a technology company on a mission to decarbonize mobility. Recently named “World’s Best Energy Start-up,” we are a ...View Company Profile
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Driver Experience team. Your mission will be to simplify our drivers’ EV charging experience, so they can save money, reduce emissions and support the grid. You will be working with a team of 7+ engineers and designers to drive user engagement and deliver a delightful experience through our app and web portal. You will own the driver experience post-onboarding, including rewards, roaming, charging dashboards, and solar charging. You will also play a central role in building a product discovery as a discipline at ev.energy.
What will you do?
- Identify, prioritize, and execute opportunities to improve driver engagement and satisfaction
- Define the strategy for driver engagement, and coordinate design, engineering, and marketing teams to make it happen
- Create and refine driver engagement dashboards in collaboration with a product analyst
- Own the post-onboarding driver experience including rewards, roaming, charging dashboards, and solar charging
- Work closely with Design and the Group Product Ops Manager to build product discovery systems and rituals that place user insights at the center of our teams’ work
- Coordinate a cross-functional team of marketeers, designers and engineers to continuously improve product execution
What are we looking for?
- An experienced consumer product manager with a strong track record of building mobile apps
- Proven ability to employ user research in all its forms to discover opportunities, test assumptions, and deliver features that drive tangible business impact
- Experience of using agile development practices to deliver rapid learning and iteration
- A clear and concise communicator with an demonstrable ability to inspire cross-functional peers and build trusting relationships with commercial stakeholders
- An ability to balance quality and speed, and foster pragmatism throughout your team
- A passion for addressing climate change
How will we support you?
- Remote working and contributions to home office setup or a convenient co-working location
- Access to conferences, meet-ups and training
- A top of the range Macbook and all you need to do your best work
- A structured career progression framework and advancement opportunities
- Health insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Generous equity, with options to earn more shares as you progress
- Quarterly team meet-ups, to collaborate and have fun in person!
If you don’t have all of the requirements, but you’re really interested in what we’re doing, please apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you and may be able to tailor the role around your abilities and experience. We value applicants regardless of their background or years of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are looking for someone based in the UK or Western Europe for this position.