Resonant Link is transforming the charging experience across industries and leading the movement to electrify work, logistics, transportation, and patient care. Our mission is to provide fast, safe, and reliable wireless power to help people, businesses, and the planet thrive, and more specifically, to:
- Power fleets while they work: enable material handling equipment like forklifts and robots to achieve 24/7 uptime. Resonant Link envisions a future where wireless chargers are integrated into the stops that already exist during fleet operation (think pick stations for robots or loading docks for forklifts), saving time, saving money, and protecting the planet through smaller batteries, smaller fleets, and more efficient power distribution and energy storage.
- Eliminate drivelines and risky battery replacement surgeries, forever: eliminate unnecessary surgeries, enable new therapies, and elevate existing treatments with the world’s smallest, fastest, easiest to align, FDA-compliant wireless chargers for implantable medical devices like neurostimulators, pumps, and pacemakers.
As VP Sales for our Lift Truck business, you will be responsible for selling our 20 kW wireless charger into world-leading Lift Truck OEMs and end customers to grow our first Mobility vertical from alpha to category-leading and category-defining. As the business grows and we deliver on our revenue, product, and fundraising targets, this person will plan, manage, hire, scale, and lead the Lift Trucks Sales team to drive revenue.
We’re committed to building a healthy, collaborative culture - and to help us deliver on our mission, we’re looking for empathetic problem solvers and leaders, with a passion for solving big challenges at the boundary between scientific innovation and productization. If you get energized by working at the intersection of team, tools, and technology, we’re excited for you to bring your expertise, creativity, and leadership to the team!
On an average day, you'll:
- Drive the adoption of our wireless charger with our largest Lift Truck accounts, from alpha through pilot to production integration and beyond.
- Manage and own the pipeline for our Lift Truck OEM and end customer accounts.
- Carry the responsibility for driving revenue and sales numbers for our Lift Truck charger sales.
- Plan the Lift Truck sales team roadmap - alongside our product, engineering, marketing, customer success, and operational leaders - and hire, train, and scale the Lift Truck Sales team.
- Above all, understand our Lift Truck customers better than anyone in the world - and deliver key customer and product feedback and insights to our product development teams.
The team you'll be joining:
Resonant Link is based in South Burlington, Vermont, with team members in more than a dozen states in the U.S. and in Europe. Some team members work on-site in our Vermont lab, others co-work together in central locations, like San Francisco, Boston, and Zurich, and others work remotely full-time. Our investors and partners include The Engine, Emerson Collective, Volta Energy Technologies, National Science Foundation, the Department of Defense, Cyclotron Road / Activate, Stanford, Dartmouth, Third Sphere, Scout Ventures, and others.
- Experience building and leading revenue, growth, sales, or marketing functions at a company that sells into the Lift Truck market, with a preference for fast-growing companies, preferably between $1M and $100M ARR.
- Deep network, relationships, and understanding of Lift Truck OEMs, and a preference for candidates with strong networks and understandings of Lift Truck end customers.
- Comfortable carrying the Lift Truck revenue metric on their own for the first 6-12 months before scaling up the team - and continuing to carry the revenue metric.
- Extremely organized, with a strong attention to detail and comfort working through ambiguity.
- The role can be 100% remote. The candidate should be comfortable with around 25-50% travel to customer sites, Burlington HQ, and conferences / trade shows.
- Must have up-to-date vaccinations for COVID-19 and at times, may be required to use a mask when visiting on-site or attending company-sponsored events
Who we're looking for:
- You operate with empathy, integrity, and a growth mindset, viewing mistakes and challenges as learning opportunities and building upon your successes. You challenge yourself to continuously grow and improve.
- You manage with a people-first approach that is grounded in inspiration, influence, and inclusivity rather than power, and you hold the communication, emotional, recruiting, and functional skills to build, inspire, motivate, and lead best-in-class revenue teams.
- You’re adept at working in a distributed, dynamic environment, and feel comfortable navigating change and ambiguity.
- You’re a collaborative, respectful, and honest team member - you understand the impact of your work/your team’s work on other projects and people, and you know together is always better!
- You're a creative problem solver, taking initiative to own and solve problems with a mindset of continuous improvement - ensuring bigger picture issues are addressed, not just the problem at hand.
- Your attention to detail is unparalleled and you will work to systematically to drive our revenue metrics.
- You’re able to think several steps ahead to mitigate downstream risks, and are not afraid of asking questions to proactively identify issue or broaden your understanding.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus strength in customer-facing document preparation.
- Competitive salary and generous stock options
- Paid holidays (including a week off at new year) and an unlimited vacation policy
- The flexibility to work anywhere within the United States and a home office stipend for fully remote employees
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees
- 401(k) retirement benefit
- Generous paid parental and family leave
- Learning/career development investment in your professional and personal growth
- Company outings & team retreats
Resonant Link is an equal opportunity employer and includes “Together is Better” as a core value. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please do not hesitate to apply if you see yourself contributing even if you don’t check every box. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the future of wireless charging.