BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)
We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.
As a Finance Manager - Consolidation & Projects , you will be joining our international finance team in Paris. You will be part of a skilled and motivated team of people, whose mission is to structure, analyze and forecast. Reporting to the VP Finance, your role will be to lead & bring to the next level the consolidation process (20+ entities) together with the structuring / reshuffling of financial flows within the Group. Also, you will ensure homogeneity of the finance processes / practices within the Group (mapping, accounting practices, tools,...). Finally, you will be in charge of supporting the VP Finance in conducting transformation projects aiming at enhancing financial processes within the Group.
What you will be working on
- Design, implement and lead a new consolidation process (20+ entities) in order to produce quarterly consolidated financial statements in IFRS
- Structure / reshuffle financial flows within the Group: from Transfer Pricing policy design to its implementation & continuous monitoring/update
- Ensure consistency of finance processes / procedures within Blablacar affiliates and monitor correct application of Group accounting rules
- Assess & tackle consequences of launch of new businesses / geographies on financial processes
- Proactively support the VP Finance & lead projects conducted to transform / enhance finance processes & function
- 7+ years of experience in Finance, ideally with a first experience in Audit
- Full working proficiency in French and English
- Knowledge of IFRS & consolidation principles
- Proficient in Transfer Pricing concepts
- Good organizational skills, autonomous and reliable
- Flexible, creative, responsive, able to take initiative, open to learning and capable of constant self-reassessment
- Able to work within systems and procedures, work effectively in a small team environment involving the sharing of information and at times sharing workloads
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth and well-being at work
- 1 additional month parental leave 100% paid
- Financial support for home office equipment
- Relocation package and visa support
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- 25 days holiday per year + RTT
- Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
- 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride?
- a 45-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers Sabrina Angersbach to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video-call with our VP Finance Aleksandar Miletic, to deep dive on your hard and soft skills, and to meet your potential future manager
- a 45-min video-call with Konstantin Toubolets, Finance Project Manager, to further understand your fit for this role and projecting yourself in our team
- a 30-min video-call with Nicolas Chandou, CFO, for vision fit and to round off the process
Usually, our hiring process lasts on average 20-25 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.