Your mission at Climeworks is to own and lead the implementation and customization of the Document Management System for our Direct Air CO₂ capture plants through individual contribution and work in small teams.
You drive and enable projects and programs to perform document management smoothly and to control of projects with the help of specific document related metrics.
These identified metrics shall be used to build up dashboard capabilities to automatically monitor and control the projects.
You work together with project document controllers to assess the needs and customize the document management system, related processes, procedures, and guidelines.
You partner with our program and project managers and subcontractors to assure the consistent and stringent document management according to the internal guidelines to be developed.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in industrial environment, ideally in plant engineering including construction and commissioning.
- You are a system-level thinker and an all-rounder with the ability to adapt to new boundary conditions.
- You have advanced user as well as administrator experience with Document Management Systems (DMS), preferably M-Files.
- You are familiar with dashboarding in context of Document Management Systems and project management.
- You are organized and disciplined and willing to enforce your guidelines.
- You are an excellent communicator and bring the ability to cooperate with cross-functional teams.
- You have a structured working style and a record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- You are motivated to enter the fast-growing climate technology sector and want to leave a positive mark on society.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
At Climeworks, you are accepted for who you are.
As part of our ongoing journey towards creating a diverse and inclusive environment - we encourage everyone to apply! All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your knowledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can solve one of humankind’s greatest challenges. We look forward to getting to know you!
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.