At AMPECO we are accelerating positive change and transformation to clean technologies. We do this by enabling businesses with innovative software solutions in the e-mobility and energy sector. Our product is a SaaS used by companies to manage their EV charging infrastructure, processes and efficient energy use. It’s offered as a white-label product and is already used by companies in the UK, continental Europe, South and North America, Australia and Asia.
Our team is highly motivated, capable, and committed to our mission. We are looking to expand it with like-minded capable people, eager to give, learn and grow together with us.
About the role
We're currently looking for a proactive and detail-oriented Sales Operations and Procurement Administrator to join our thriving team. If you have exceptional organisational skills, the ability to work closely with clients, and a knack for preparing and managing financial operations, this might be the right opportunity for you.
- Manage and coordinate the processing of sales orders
- Prepare monthly invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Support the CFO by managing contract administration and ensuring financial compliance
- Ensure efficient procurement operations within the company
- Develop and administer sales agreement structures which meet the company’s strategic objectives
- Work closely with clients to address any billing or financial service-related inquiries
- Collaborate with the sales and customer support team to streamline operational processes
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our products and services
- Generate and maintain reports on sales metrics, forecasts, and targets
- Participate in the build of a new in-house billing system.
- University degree in Economics or related field
- Proven experience in sales operations and procurement, ideally in a tech/software company
- Experience in invoice management and financial operations
- Knowledge of Google workspace (Google Sheets, Docs etc.)
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to build positive relationships with customers and colleagues alike
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to react quickly to changing situations.
- Experience with billing systems, preferably within the software industry.
Considered an advantage
- Proven ability to help design and implement innovative billing solutions would be advantageous.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join early a fast-growing company with great ambition and on the path to become a global industry leader
- Opportunity to work with amazing, highly experienced people
- Flexible work hours
- Bonus day-off to celebrate your birthday
- 5 additional vacation days per year, after your first year with the company
- Social events and awesome team buildings
- Medical insurance for you and for your family, with great coverage
- Monthly shared mobility allowance (covers Spark, Shareascoot, GOeGO)
- EV week – you get a company electric car for yourself for a week every 1-2 months.