BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)
We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.
We are looking for a Sales Operations intern to join the Distribution team, led by Yeli, part of our Operated Buses team.
Distribution team - what it is?
We operate 3 BlaBlaCar Shops (with our team) and we have more than 50 partnerships with shops in France & across Europe (Spain, Italy, Belgium, Germany..). Thanks to those, BlaBlaCar is able to sell bus tickets there. People visiting those shops have the possibility to pay the BlaBlaCar bus tickets by card & cash.
Our mission is to manage those partnerships to ensure good relationships, solve problems and most important gross margin value growth. Our principal contact is sales agents or their manager in those shops. You will be in charge of helping the growth of some offline shops & also help the Distribution team with operational missions.
As a Sales Operations intern, you will also participate to improve our online & offline presence (on Google , our website..) & help develop our marketing operations on the ground.
- You’ll be the entry-point for a selection of shops through calls / emails: share to shops details on BlaBlaCar bus trips, handle shop issues with the support of internal stakeholders and respond to them promptly
- You’ll be responsible for regular shops visits - observation, gather info (branding & operational matter) & follow-up resolutions
- You will contribute to the improvement of shops management processes (make sure that all processes are well written & updated, challenge them & suggest improvements…)
- You will contribute to the improvement of stop & shops visibility : online & offline (help managing SEO for shops, branding…)
- You have a first experience in handling administrative tasks
- You are familiar with Google Office (Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc)
- You are born commercial, you are resourceful and you love negotiations
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy sharing and learning from others
- You are organized, results-driven, and are able to prioritize in a changing environment
- You are fluent in French & English. Italian is a plus
- Willingness to be in the field - travel 30% of the time for shops visit
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
If you are applying to an internship, please note that having an internship agreement from your school or university is mandatory. We won’t be able to proceed with your application if you do not have this document.
What we have to offer
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth and well-being at work:
- Salary 1,000 - 1,200 euros gross/month
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
- 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- 1 vacation day/month
- Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.