Join now the e-revolution in passenger and cargo transportation!
Would you like to work for an employer who has set out to change an entire industry sector?
Then apply to QUANTRON
, one of the most innovative companies in the transport and logistics industry.
Not only do we want to make the transport of people and goods emission-free, we also want to establish the QUANTRON name in the brand world.
During your internship
in our Brand & Strategy
department, you can directly help shape this success. Become a part of us!
and directly shape our animations! Your mission
- Creating high-end photorealistic 3D visualizations and digital emotional still images and animations of our products which would inspire people as a support for the areas of design, sales, and marketing.
- Creating story boards and mood boards for the targeted animations.
- Short GIF animations in 2D and 3D.
- Creating animations and the visualizations to be embedded in our website and for our YouTube channel and the rest of the social media channels.
- Support for film and photo shoots, editing as well as compositing and post-production.
- Bring new ways of thinking, put in creative ideas and a new way of working to strengthen our design team.
- High creativity, great sense of future trends and passion for sustainability.
- Participation in the conversion of sketches into digital 3D models.
- Participation in the creation of 2D, 3D and VR/AR design presentations.
- Studies in design ideally with a focus on vehicle and product design, digital media, multi-media design, animation, 3D graphics, etc.
- Good knowledge of 3D modeling in NURBS/Mesh/Sub-D using common programs such as Blender, Rhino, Gravity Sketch etc.
- Deep knowledge in one or more of the programs like Keyshot, Unreal Engine, Unity, Cinema4D, Twinmotion, etc.
- Skillful in the common Adobe programs, Photoshop, Aftereffects, Premiere, InDesign, Illustrator, etc. and MS Office tools.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, German is a plus.
- Good technical understanding of EV & FCEV vehicles.
- Enjoy working in a team and linking with the other departments such as marketing, sales & R&D.
- Independent and structured way of working
- High level of commitment, quick comprehension, and strong communication skills
- We work on sustainable mobility
- Combining expertise with passion you can quickly grow with us both in terms of skills and responsibilities
- For us Teamworking comes before hierarchy and approval process
- Flexible working hours
We consider diversity as a crucial ingredient for our growth. As an equal opportunity employer, we base our talent acquisition decisions on skills and experience. What we value is energy, courage, and reliability.
We look forward to receiving your application and learn something more about your story.