Join now the e-revolution in passenger and cargo transportation!
Would you like to work for an employer who has set out to change an entire industry sector?
Then apply to QUANTRON
, one of the most innovative companies in the transport and logistics industry.
Not only do we want to make the transport of people and goods emission-free, we also want to establish the QUANTRON name in the brand world.
During your internship
in our Brand & Strategy
department, you can directly help shape this success. Become a part of us!
and directly shape our user journey! Your mission
- Create user journey, user research, develop personas, user stories, and user flows and communicate them with clear visualization.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, externally and internally in building the digital dashboard and digital products and interfaces.
- Support the design & marketing teams for social media management and content creation.
- Support the team with general administrative tasks as needed.
- Contribute to the creation of design documentation and style guides and the upgrade of brand guidelines, such as digital areas, icon designs and expanding the overall guidelines in our digital & physical platforms.
- Participation in the website redesign and maintenance.
- Validation of user interfaces throughout the vehicle, dashboard, web, tablet, and smartphone.
- Prove design by prototyping various proposals and user testing.
- Documentation of the test results and transfer to specialist departments.
- Will be working on a wide range of topics and get to know many new activities.
- Studies HMI design, communication, graphic or web design or similar.
- Confident in using the common programs such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, etc.
- Skillful in the common Adobe programs, Photoshop, Aftereffects, Premiere, InDesign, Illustrator, etc. and MS Office tools.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS desirable.
- Have a good knowledge of user-friendly and modern design of display operating concepts.
- Experienced in corporate design, web design, infographics, presentation creation, typography, layout design and graphic design.
- Interested in EV & FCEV vehicles with a good technical understanding.
- Updated about the digital media, digital dashboards, HMI solutions, Display tech solutions and an overview of digital trends.
- Enjoy working in a team and linking with the other departments such as marketing, sales & R&D.
- Bring new ways of thinking, put in creative ideas and a new way of working to strengthen our design team.
- Ability to design digital and/or physical interface.
- Independent and structured way of working with high creativity, great sense of future trends and passion for sustainability.
- High level of commitment, quick comprehension, and strong communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, German is a plus.
- We work on sustainable mobility
- Combining expertise with passion you can quickly grow with us both in terms of skills and responsibilities
- For us Teamworking comes before hierarchy and approval process
- Flexible working hours
We consider diversity as a crucial ingredient for our growth. As an equal opportunity employer, we base our talent acquisition decisions on skills and experience. What we value is energy, courage, and reliability.
We look forward to receiving your application and learn something more about your story.