The way we heat/cool our homes, power our vehicles, and cook our meals is antiquated: we take for granted that we use fossil fuels in homes to keep them comfortable and healthy. There is a better way.
Elephant Energy is a venture-funded business, building a next generation home comfort & electrification platform that helps homeowners get clean, safe, and affordable technologies for their homes and vehicles. We are growing quickly, supported by the ever increasing demand from customers for more comfortable homes. This is an exciting opportunity to join at the ground floor and shape how we deploy home comfort and home electrification.
The Product Lead will be responsible for building our technology platform and the products to unlock the future of Climate Friendly Homes.
To succeed at Elephant Energy, you must be energetic, organized, and hard working. You have a passion for building and making things better. You will be accountable for the success of internal and external projects. You embrace a team ethic and are capable of being self-directed to solve challenging problems to ensure a successful customer journey.
Location: Denver Metro Area
As Product Lead you will:
- Oversee the successful delivery of technology-powered products and services to unlock and unleash the future of climate friendly homes.
- You are accountable for the entire project scope, the product requirements, the project team and resources, the project budget, and the success or failure of the project. We’ve got a long list of ideas – and need you to drive the testing and deployment.
- Own our Product Roadmap; work directly with homeowners, installer-partners, and our internal teams to deeply understand problems and decide what to build, MVP them, and then be responsible for production deployment.
- Build and deploy!
About You (General Requirements):
- 4+ years experience in product development.
- AND 2-4 years experience in software engineering.
- You have a strong product development toolkit including voice of the customer research and you’re ruthless about product-feature prioritization. You can scope and de-scope with the best.
- You’re an outstanding collaborator and are energized about bringing the best out of team product, engineering, marketing, etc teams.
- You have strong interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills to build relationships with, influence, and mentor staff, management, and customers.
- You have a proven ability to work independently and collaboratively in a startup environment continually striving to improve business operations, processes and procedures.
- You’re a fast learner who holds yourself to high expectations (and meets them).
- You adhere to realistic timelines and are an expert at managing competing priorities.
- You appreciate the importance of giving and receiving thoughtful feedback.
- You’re a builder, a go-getter, a genuine self-starter; you get stuff done and promptly.
- You can deal with and manage significant levels of ambiguity, appropriate to our startup realities.
- You’re passionate about changing the world via home comfort and clean, energy-efficient technology.
- You have a commitment to building a diverse, equitable workplace and seek to make our company more inclusive.
Nice to Have (Pluses):
- Experience with both ‘online’ and ‘offline’ product development
- Experience in the home services, renovation, or construction industry
- Experience building world class consumer and/or platform products
- Ground floor opportunity with high growth potential
- Generous benefits package including Health Care and 401K
- Stock / Equity options
- Paid Sick and Vacation time (PTO) / Open vacation policy
- Remote work
- Start Up environment
- People driven culture
- Pay commensurate with experience; Salary range $100k – 150k
- Stock / Equity options
Join the Herd Now!
To apply, kindly fill out this form. See you sonn!