Do stuff that matters - Join our marketing team and do your part to digitize the energy industry with us and thus drive the energy transition. As a Marketing Technologist, you will play a key role in generating data-driven insights for our marketing campaigns, refining customer segmentation and strategic decision making.
Analytics: You will collect, analyze and interpret data from various sources, e.g. customer behavior, market trends and campaign successes, in order to gain actionable insights, keep track of all marketing team figures and keep all stakeholders up to date. We currently work with Metabase, Hubspot, Google Analytics and Google Sheets. Basic knowledge of Python and SQL is therefore a plus.
Operations: You automate our marketing processes and bring them to the next level. For example, you create email flows together with the content team to generate leads and get them ready for the sales team.
Website: You will maintain and develop our website in collaboration with our design and content teams. We use Webflow as our content management system.
Experience: Your successfully completed degree with a focus on marketing, business informatics, statistics, data science or a comparable field lays the foundation for your career. Ideally, you have already worked with a number of the above-mentioned or similar tools.
Self-starter: You identify bottlenecks and propose appropriate solutions in a timely manner. You have a strong analytical mindset with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
Rather pragmatic than perfect: Your hands-on mentality makes it easy for you to develop efficient and practical solutions. Your excellent communication skills make it easy for you to effectively communicate insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Flexible & mobile working: Work remotely for up to 70 days from anywhere in the EU
- Vacation: 30 days for your relaxation + 0.5 days Special Leave at the end of the year for the 24th and 31st of December each
- Health & Sports: 30 Euro allowance for Urban Sports Club or E-Gym Wellpass as well as offers for company health management & (Mental) Health Care
- Personal development: cross-functional coaching, access to e-learning platforms & an annual development budget of 1,500 euros per employee
- Employee discounts: Access to gridX Corporate Benefits
- Stay fit and safe the planet with our JobRad offer
- Receive a fair monthly contribution to your company pension plan
- City travel subsidy: 30 Euros monthly allowance for your monthly/annual ticket
- Modern workplace in the hearts of Aachen and Munich with IT equipment of your choice
- Relocation Support: We support your relocation to Germany
- Annual Teamweek: Enjoy an unforgettable teamweek, face extraordinary challenges together with all gridX teams and create unforgettable memories!
- Experience the gridX culture at regular team events and receive 50 Euros on top per employee for your department event
- We will donate 20 Euros to a charity of your choice on your birthday
- Sabbatical option: take a break from the daily work routine and realize personal projects, travel or further education
*Our benefits differ for 100% remote employment!
If you want to take up the challenge, please send us your complete and detailed application and accompany us on our mission to disrupt the energy sector!