Join now the e-revolution in passenger and cargo transportation!
Your heart beats for innovation and sustainability? JOIN US NOW!
At Quantron, innovation and experience work together every day to achieve more sustainable mobility. Our company has a flexible working environment with a uniquely high level of motivation. We have a fast-paced, exciting and collaborative culture where you have the opportunity to implement your ideas quickly, with a low level of hierarchy and bureaucracy. Your mission
- Operational enquiries and order triggers
- Order and delivery tracking & supplier search
- Preparation of negotiation documents and benchmarks
- Assumption of own projects in the field of BEV and FCEV commercial vehicles / services in the field of engineering and marketing etc.)
- Maintenance of master data at product and manufacturer level
- Data preparation for order management and needs analysis
- Process optimizations within the newly introduced ERP system
- Enrolment in the field of industrial engineering or a technical or scientific field with additional training in business administration
- Strong technical understanding
- Good ERP skills, preferably in Microsoft Dynamics 365 or SAP R3
- Business fluent in written and spoken German
- Good knowledge of English
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Creativity & Organizational Talent
- Enjoying changing project tasks in a growing start-up environment
- Passion for commercial vehicles and electromobility
- We are working on sustainable mobility.
- By combining expertise and passion, you can grow quickly with us, both in terms of skills and responsibilities.
- For us, teamwork takes precedence over hierarchy and approval processes.
- Flexible working hours.
We see diversity as a key factor in our growth. As an employer, our talent acquisition decisions are based on skills and experience, and we place great emphasis on energy, courage and reliability.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your story.