About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
As the Compensation Manager, you will play a critical role in designing, implementing, and managing our compensation strategies to attract, motivate, and retain top talent.
You will collaborate closely with HR, finance, and other key stakeholders to ensure our compensation programs are competitive, equitable, and aligned with our business objectives.
This role requires a keen eye for detail, strong analytical skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Role can be filled in any of the following locations:
- Arlington, VA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Houston, TX
As Compensation Manager, you will:
- Compensation Program Management: You will partner to design, implement, and manage our comprehensive compensation programs, including job evaluations, salary structures, and incentive plans. Your expertise will help us attract and retain top talent while ensuring internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Stock-Based Compensation: You will lead the administration and communication of our stock-based compensation programs, such as stock options, RSUs, and PSUs. Your experience with stock plans in a publicly traded company will be instrumental in designing effective programs that align with our business objectives and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Collaboration and Consultation: You will collaborate closely with HR business partners, finance teams, and hiring managers to provide guidance on compensation-related matters, which includes input on new hire offers, promotions, job evaluations, and compensation best practices. Your guidance will help ensure consistency and fairness across the organization.
- Compliance and Reporting: You will partner with finance and internal/external auditing teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting of compensation data, as well as compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and governance standards. Your attention to detail and knowledge of compensation laws will be critical in maintaining compliance.
- Analysis and Recommendations: You will conduct regular benchmarking and market analysis to stay up-to-date with industry trends and ensure our compensation practices remain competitive. You will also analyze complex data and provide data-driven recommendations to optimize our compensation programs and address any areas for improvement.
- Communication and Training: You will effectively communicate compensation-related information to HR, management, and employees. Additionally, you will provide training and education to HR and management on compensation-related topics to enhance their understanding and ensure consistency in compensation practices.
What will you bring to Fluence:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in compensation program management.
- Demonstrated experience with stock-based compensation programs in a publicly traded company.
- In-depth knowledge of compensation laws, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data and make data-driven compensation recommendations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate compensation-related information to HR, management, and employees.
- High level of integrity and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficiency in Workday Advanced Compensation module preferred.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our organization's compensation strategies and contribute to our overall success in attracting and retaining top talent.
Questions? Message your Talent Acquisition Partner Directly: Gera Cruz
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.