Pre-Sales Engineer (EV Charging) - EU
Welcome to your new role at Sungrow (EMEA), as our new Pre-Sales Engineer (EV Charging)!
What will you be doing in this exciting role?
- Supporting the sales team in their role by offering technical solutions for AC Chargers to customers
- Coordinating between sales, solution management, service and product planning and connecting our EU team to the our chinese HQ
- Reviewing and creating new technical documentation
- Giving support to customers until the commissioning process is finished
- Performing market analysis of our competition
- Integrating tests with third party backend platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent engineering degree with a focus on energy
- Languages: English (C1) and fluent in Chinese (Mandarin)
- At least 2-3 years of experience with EV charging products in Europe
- Experience with integration tests and technical specifications of AC products
Nice to haves:
- Language skills in german or spanish
- Previous experience working in a chinese company
Why us? Clean and accessible energy
is the key to our future!
We are market leaders in the solar energy space with the strongest PV-inverter R&D team and the largest inverter manufacturer. If you decide to join our team, you will have these benefits:
- Opportunities for career advancement (we doubled our staff in the past three years)
- Bonus payment on a fixed schedule every year based on performance
- A multinational team with a diverse and inclusive mindset
- Support for professional development in the form of technical training
- Opportunity to be part of a meaningful project that has a real impact