Who we are…
At BuildingMinds, we drive advanced digital strategies for the real estate industry creating a positive impact on the planet, people's wellbeing, and sustainable profitability.
Our mission is to lift unexploited data treasures that are still hidden in building structures and data silos. A single, centralized, and secure platform with a dynamic Digital Building Twin at its core allows our customers to utilize a new level of data-driven insights, unleash machine learning and AI and make more informed decisions for a better present and a more sustainable future.
We are on the lookout for talented, passionate natural-born disruptors to join our team and become a “NetZero Hero”
How we work…
Being on the forefront of disrupting an entire industry, we offer the freedom to be creative and forward-thinking. As a start-up in Berlin and with the full backing of Schindler, we also have the stability, support and resources of an established world leader in the buildings industry. This enables us to bring together the best of two worlds and to create an utterly unique culture of creativity, accelerated innovation and learning. We value speed, agility and creativity.
What you’ll do
- As a Product Management Intern, you will work closely with Product Owners to support the discovery, definition, and operation of products at BuildingMinds.
- Conduct and support market, competitor, and user research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams
- Assist with the development and management of end-to-end project plans to ensure on-time delivery
- Grow your product knowledge base and leverage our teams of experts to help our business partners get the most out of our technology.
- You will challenge the status quo as well as develop roadmaps together with the product team.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- You are a Bachelor, Master or MBA student in the field of Computer Science, Project Management, Data Engineering or any other similar field.
- You possess exceptional analytical skills
- Passion for data and analytics, project management and product management.
- You are passionate about sustainability and revolutionizing the Real Estate industry pushing for a better future
- You bring a proactive way of thinking, you are organized and possess strong time management skills
- You follow the latest tech trends and have a passion for innovative products
- Passion for not just fulfilling an assignment, but in adding value, pushing the boundaries and creating amazing work.
- You possess a thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment a passion for sustainability topics
- A place of residence in Germany (Berlin) is required for this position
- You are available for at least 6 months
- You are available to work at least 20 hours per week (preferably 40 hr/week)
- You are ok with coming to the office 3 times a week
We offer you
- A diverse team with people from all over the world, of all ages with a supportive atmosphere and good vibes
- A hybrid Berlin work policy
- A variety of snacks and drinks in the office
- Apple latest technology for your best efficiency
- The opportunity to contribute in decarbonizing the Real estate industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plus a variety of snacks and drinks in the office
- Opportunity to continue working with us after the internship on a full-time basis (Trainee contract)