Are you in the early stages of your career
and interested in Business Development? This might just be the right role for you. We're currently in search of a Business Development Representative (d/f/m)
play an instrumental role in shaping the structure of our business development and sales success, and to build a foundation for future growth of our company.
In this role, you will become part of our Emerging Markets Infrastructure team and report to our Head of Business Development. Your responsibilities:
- Data Dynamo: Keep our business running smoothly by meticulously managing data entry tasks in HubSpot, ensuring accurate and up-to-date records that drive our decision-making process.
- Digital Gatekeeper: Maintain our digital drive with precision, ensuring that files and information are organized, accessible, and ready to fuel our collaborative efforts.
- Client Call Virtuoso: Capture the essence of client conversations by taking detailed minutes, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks and enhancing our client relationships.
- Market Maven: Assist our team by conducting periodic market analysis, providing insights that help us stay ahead of industry trends and make informed decisions.
- Social Media Strategist: Showcase your creativity by crafting engaging social media post concepts that resonate with our audience and bolster our online presence.
- Sector Savvy Connector and News Navigator: Stay on top of sector news, reports and events, summarizing key information for the team, and contributing to our understanding of the industry landscape.
- Tool Tech Apprentice: Quickly adapt to using a variety of tools, ensuring you're equipped to support our operations efficiently and effectively.
- Learning Luminary: Embrace continuous learning, mastering our tools, processes, and industry nuances to elevate your contribution to our team's success.
What we’re looking for
- Master in Economics, Business, Energy or a related field.
- First experience working in a customer facing role, like sales, customer success, and technical sales. Experience working in a start-up environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of the sustainable energy or climate sector.
- Strong networking skills in the distributed renewable energy sector in developing markets.
- Knowledge of working with international donors and investors (governments) is a plus.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English.
We’re ideally looking for a candidate who is based in Kenya or Rwanda. Candidates based in other African or European countries are welcome to apply as well. What we offer
- Mission: VIDA is more than just another software company. As our work goes beyond lines of code and interfaces you’ll have the chance to create tangible impact in real lives.
- Impact & growth: It’s an exciting time to join us! Shape our success story and company culture from the ground up and see the direct influence of your work.
- Diversity: Our team's diversity is truly exceptional. With more than 15 nationalities on board already today and team members spread across the globe, you'll connect and learn from a wide range of perspectives.
- Fully remote working & flexibility: We're strong advocates of autonomy and flexibility. We allow you to determine when and where you get your stuff done most effectively.
- Tech & Tools: We understand the importance of having the right tools to empower your work and will provide you with the latest technology and tools.
- Development budget: Use your budget of 500€/year for your own development.
- 28 vacation days.
- Option to work from our Munich (Germany) or Kigali (Rwanda) offices (Norrsken House).
If you're passionate about leveraging the power of technology to drive meaningful social impact and joining a mission-driven environment, we would love to hear from you. Submit your application via email to email@example.com
or apply directly via the job advertisement.
Learn more about VIDA and our current projects at vida.place
or on LinkedIn
.We're looking forward to receiving your application!
In case your experience doesn’t fit all of the criteria, make sure to get in touch anyways!