BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)
We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Manager to join the Community Relations team at BlaBlaCar, and reporting directly to our VP Community Relations.
Your role will be to build and develop the Quality Department, whose mission will be to ensure constant improvement of our members’ experience. You will be communicating quantitative and qualitative analyses to various stakeholders, and making sure members’ pain points are addressed and corrective actions are put in place.
Phase 1: Building
- Build and lead a team of 2 Community Relations Quality Specialists, coach and mentor them while creating a stimulating environment to help them thrive and grow
- Identify customer touchpoints to collect data regarding the quality of members’ experience
- Select and implement the right tools to draw insights based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Set up an internal quality control methodology
Phase 2: Launching
- Identify and prioritize members’ pain points through data analyses
- Communicate and report to the right internal stakeholder(s) each pain point to be addressed
- Monitor and analyze the evolution and progress of corrective actions
- You have strong analytical, data and problem solving skills. You are able to take a step back and have a holistic view of a problem
- You have solid leadership and communication skills, with the ability to share information with various stakeholders, in an impactful and concise way
- You are organized, results-driven, and are able to prioritize in a changing environment
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken
- Must have- Experience with Customer Voice or Customer Support Quality Management
- Must have- Experience managing a team (solid interest in management and assertive enough to manage a team)
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer:
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth and well-being at work:
- Full remote possible in the country of the role
- 4 additional weeks parental leave 100% paid
- Financial support for home office equipment
- Relocation package and visa support
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Minimum 25 days holiday per year
- Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
- 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like:
- a 45-min video-call with our Talent Acquisition Manager- Rupal Bhardwaj, to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions.
- a 45-min interview with our VP of Community Relations- Emmanuel Turounet , to discuss about your experience and profile.
- a 100% remote case study to evaluate your technical skills followed by a "60 mins presentation + discussion" with our VP of Community Relations- Emmanuel Turounet
- a 30-min interview with our Chief Customer Officer- Verena Butt d'espous for a final validation
*To apply, please upload your CV in English.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.