What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Join our Carbon Offset & Green Energy Services (COGES) team where we empower our clients in financially supporting or developing high quality climate action projects.
- Cultivate Global Partnerships: Foster relationships with international project partners and actively expand our supplier network through outreach initiatives.
- Identify Climate Action Initiatives: Play a pivotal role in identifying and sourcing climate action projects. Your ability to interpret data and trends will guide project selections.
- Strategic Purchasing: Take charge of purchasing planning and steer our strategic procurement efforts, applying your data-driven approach for optimization.
- Inventory Management: Support the administration of our internal inventory management system, as well as official registers. Your attention to detail is crucial.
- Market Insights: Stay informed about the dynamic carbon offset market, including technological advancements and market shifts.
- Brand Representation: Represent ClimatePartner at conferences, trade fairs, and customer meetings, showcasing our expertise and fostering valuable relationships.
Who you are
- Relevant Experience: Relevant work experience in the (voluntary) carbon market, purchasing, or similar areas. We welcome candidates from diverse training professions and fields of study.
- Sustainability Background: A background, education or strong interest in sustainability is vital. Experience with Nature-Based projects or solutions is an additional advantage.
- Data Proficiency: Strong data analysis skills with the ability to draw actionable insights. Experience with tools like Power BI, Excel, Java, Jira, Dynamics, and PowerApps is advantageous, interest in AI is appreciated.
- Effective Communication: Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial communication style.
- Strategic Thinking: Independent and meticulous in your strategic approach.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to approach and communicate effectively with a range of people, fostering strong partnerships.
- Team Player: Thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Multilingual Advantage: Proficiency in English is essential, and proficiency in additional languages is considered an advantage.
How to apply
Simply click the application button to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Matt Averna (email@example.com
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/career
We look forward to your application!