We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated individual to project manage the delivery of our proprietary DAC machines (collector containers, CCs) from our manufacturing partners to our plants in execution. Your deliverable will be to ensure that the CCs are manufactured per product design specs and prints, and are delivered to site on-time, budget and with good quality. Close collaboration with product design and supply chain will be critical both to execute the delivery of CCs for current projects, and to define make vs. buy strategy for future plants & product generations. Steel fabrication and machine assembly experience is preferred.
- Your mission at Climeworks is to manage the manufacturing process of CO2 Collectors and their sub-components, and ensure on-time and on-quality delivery to our execution projects.
- You ensure that Climeworks proprietary DAC machines are manufactured to our product design and specifications.
- You ensure that the CC manufacturing process as executed by suppliers meets our schedule, cost and quality targets, with the CC arriving at a site project functional and ready to be commissioned on-site.
- You plan and coordinate product manufacturing across suppliers to ensure project execution schedule are met.
- You work with Quality to investigate non-conformances and deviations from suppliers.
- You provide technical input to make v buy decisions. Lead and drive manufacturing line CAPEX for make decisions.
- You support RFQ development for product assembly and sub-assemblies.
- You manage the technical interface with suppliers of sub-assemblies to the CC.
- You design for manufacturing experience is preferred to provide early life input into product design to ensure manufacturability.
- You completed a bachelor degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering.
- You have a practical experience in design for manufacturing, vendor supervision and building manufacturing lines for manufacturing processes focused on mechanical joining and welding, and assembly & testing.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing engineering or manufacturing project management.
- You gathered experience in ramping manufacturing from prototype to high-volume serial production.
- You also gained experience in developing scopes of work for manufacturing line CAPEX.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You are Business fluent in English.
- You are up to travel up to approximately 30% when expected, can be more during project execution or building up of new suppliers.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
At Climeworks, you are accepted for who you are.
As part of our ongoing journey towards creating a diverse and inclusive environment - we encourage everyone to apply! All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your knowledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can solve one of humankind’s greatest challenges. We look forward to getting to know you!
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.