BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)
We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.
In April, BlaBlaCar acquired Klaxit, a platform for daily carpooling. Why? To ensure the sustainability of the model developed by Klaxit and to continue its development on behalf of collectivities with the help of BlaBlaCar's brand and unique experience in user engagement. The goal is to develop more drivers for carpooling in 2024, this acquisition will allow Klaxit and BlaBlaCar Daily to merge into one application, combining the best advantages of both services. Why is this better? Simply put, it will offer optimized services for all users, companies, and collectivities.
We are looking for an Event Communication Intern to join the consulting team at Klaxit by Blablacar Daily. Your role will be to organize, animate and support customers’ employees in using daily carpooling as model mass transit.
You will be reporting to the event manager and working with a team of event which directly report consulting B2B & B2G team
- Organization: coordinating and ordering of communication media, logistics (transport, accommodation, equipment), training of external facilitators
- Execution : conducting workshop animations in all companies in France via webinar or on-site, demonstrating the product (application), supporting new users and meeting with project chiefs
- Opportunities : improving workshops, brainstorming, benchmarking, practical application.
- You’re an energetic and motivated person who wants to increase public awareness of our carpooling solution
- You enjoy traveling and can travel up to three times per week throughout the country
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy sharing and learning from others
- You are organized, results-driven, and are able to prioritize in a changing environment
- Excellent (native or equivalent) French skills, good English skills
- Nice to have: team spirit to assist colleagues during business trip in any situations.
What we have to offer
- 🌎 An international environment with over 45+ nationalities
- ⚖️ A hybrid, flexible workplace with family-friendly policies
- 💡 Learning opportunities via access to training, mentorship, internal development programs, or our weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks and Tech & Product Demos
- 🤝 Team-building events like our weekly after works, breakfasts, our annual Coding Night or Impact Day
- 🌱 A product and a workplace with a strong commitment to sustainability
- 🧭 Shared BlaBlaPrinciples that are the foundation of our culture and everyday decisions
- To know more, check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth, and well-being at work
- Salary 1000-1200 EUR gross/month
- 1 additional month parental leave 100% paid
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
- 1 vacation day/month
- 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride?
- a 30-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers Megan Vivet to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a fully-remote study-case to test your hard skills
- a 60-min video-call or meeting on site with Marion Rousseau (Event Manager) and 2 other team members to discuss your case, check on values fit and English skills
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.