We are excited to expand our Supply Leadership team and are looking for a Head of Sales & Account Management. We are seeking an outstanding commercial leader to bring our Sales & Account Management to the next level and ensure we deliver the supply for our ambitious growth targets as a company. In this position, you will be responsible for all the supplier relations (+300 partners) and focused on leading, developing and coaching a team of 10+ ambitious and driven colleagues along the pillars of our Sales & Account Management: New Sales, Business Development, Key Account Management, and Supplier Relations & Support. This position reports to the Director of Supply.
Together with you and your talent, we want to make consumption sustainable and build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. Join us on our mission! #TalentForFuture
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 7+ years of experience working in the field of B2B Sales, Account Management, Business Development or Partner Success Management in the consumer electronics industry and/or digital environment.
- You have 4+ years of experience in senior leadership roles and a proven track record of leading and developing large Sales and Account Management teams in fast paced environments.
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing / Sales Management or a similar area.
- You have a strategic mindset with the ability to innovate, motivate and draw the bigger picture and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- You have an existing network within the consumer electronics industry, ideally the secondary market, and a deep understanding of e-commerce and/or the marketplace environment.
- You have outstanding communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills in English and at least one other European language, and a natural ability to win others over.
- You are a strong team player who is highly collaborative and focused on building long-term relationships with external partners as well as internal stakeholders.
- You are data-driven, highly analytical and adopt a “can-do” attitude to solve any problem arising, and you also don’t shy away from rolling up your sleeves and getting into the details of our processes.
- You are open to travel to conferences, networking events, and to attend our quarterly Office weeks.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will take responsibility for the supply of our core categories provided by our suppliers on the platform – in terms of stock level, product quality, and competitiveness.
- You will create and execute the sales and account management strategy and provide strategic direction for the team.
- You are directly responsible for existing supplier relationships as well as sourcing and onboarding new partners to the platform via best-in-class sales execution and taking an active role in strategic negotiations with key partners.
- You create strategic supply advantages by focusing on driving supplier happiness across the organization and shaping the Supplier Value Proposition.
- You raise the share of wallet, quality, and commercial performance of our suppliers to accelerate our growth flywheel.
- You'll manage and develop a team of experts in the field of sales, business development, (key) account management, and supplier relations & support.
- You'll establish a strong team spirit that drives success together (as opposed to “hard-core sales personality”).
- You'll build an industry network and represent refurbed at key industry events and conferences.
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.