What about us?
At Sunhero, we are on a mission to make Solar Energy accessible and affordable for everyone. With +20 years of experience developing international businesses, Christopher Cederskog and Stefan Braun founded Sunhero in 2021 with a clear focus: lead the energy transition in Spain. After raising our series A investment round of 10M€ in March 2023 -led by climate tech VC Planet A and Vorwerk Ventures- we are now expanding our business and teams: today, we are +100 employees, +1,500 installations all across Spain, and have great feedback from our clients (4.6 Google Review) ☀️
Need to get in touch with us? 👉 email@example.com
If you like doing things differently and feel passionate about positively impacting our planet through green energy, keep reading ⬇️
What do we want to achieve together?
As an Inside Sales Team Leader, you'll steer our dynamic team of Inside Sales Executives, channeling their skills and passion towards fostering sustainable solutions for our customers. As a beacon of leadership, you will not only manage and oversee but also inspire and drive the team to meet and exceed their targets, all while upholding Sunhero's commitment to transformative solar energy solutions. Your role requires a strategic balance of team management, sales strategy formulation, and hands-on support, ensuring smooth operations Monday to Sunday, five days a week.
- Lead, mentor, and manage the Inside Sales Executive team, ensuring they are aligned with Sunhero's mission and sales objectives.
- Craft and implement robust sales strategies that consider the unique dynamics of inside sales, driving team performance and customer satisfaction.
- Regularly review team metrics, identifying areas of opportunity and implementing corrective measures where necessary.
- Ensure all team members are adequately trained, equipped, and continuously developed to excel.
- Liaise closely with the engineering and other departments to streamline sales processes and consistently deliver optimal solar solutions.
- Establish a culture of feedback within the team, encouraging open dialogue, idea sharing, and iterative improvements.
- Dive into complex or high-value sales negotiations when necessary, lending your expertise to close deals and foster client relationships.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Demonstrable experience managing sales teams, preferably in an inside or virtual sales environment.
- A fervent advocate for environmental sustainability, understanding the nuances of solar energy solutions.
- Ability to decipher sales data, draw insights, and craft strategic responses.
- Strong interpersonal skills, fostering an environment of trust, respect, and open dialogue within the team.
- An aptitude for quickly diagnosing challenges and formulating effective solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years in sales, with at least 2 years in a leadership or managerial role.
- Native Spanish speaker with solid proficiency in English. Knowledge of German or Catalan is advantageous.
What will you find working at Sunhero:
- You can work at home and in our beautiful office in Barcelona (Utopicus, Diagonal 532). If you work from home (or other locations), our working hours are CET +/- 2hs.
- This is a meaningful job: you will get the chance to drive environmental improvements for our planet and shape the path of one of Southern Europe’s most promising solar energy startups.
- It’s a chance to work with and learn from an experienced, diverse, inclusive, and international team. We are 19+ nationalities at Sunhero.
- You will have a flexible working schedule based on ownership, autonomy, and responsibility.
- This is a working, parent-friendly environment. 80% of our leadership are parents themselves.
- You can access Flexible Retribution benefits from a single mobile app. You can also access your earned wages in advance at any time of the month.
- We have monthly lunch and monthly breakfast at the office. You are more than welcome to come and share quality time with us!
- You and your family will have access to top quality Medical Health Insurance.
- You can enjoy flexibility on your personal time off (vacations and working from abroad) and leaves (paternity, maternity, sick leaves).
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are important to us; we’re constantly working to improve these aspects. At Sunhero, we don’t just accept our differences; we fully support and celebrate them. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, or gender identity or expression. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace. Furthermore, we want all candidates to feel safe and comfortable while participating in Sunhero interviews and hiring processes. If you need any adaptations or accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know during the application process.