Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a passionate and driven team of more than 3,660 full-time employees in North America and the Philippines. SunPower provides world-class solar solutions to residential customers across the U.S. with a commitment to a superior customer experience. We welcome forward thinkers, freedom chasers and all those demanding better, cleaner energy to join us.
SunPower needs YOU as an Office Admin! Are you looking for a chance to grow in your career and an opportunity to make a difference in the way the world is powered? Then this is for you!
This position comes with great compensation and benefits!
· The base salary for the role is $32,032 - $48,048. Please note the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and in the geographical location noted.
· Medical, Dental, Vision coverage starts day one, no waiting period
· Short-Term and Long-Term Disability 100% paid for by the company
· 401k with company match
· Paid Parental Leave
· PTO, Sick and Volunteer time
· Life insurance and AD&D provided
· Unlimited digital workouts through Peloton 100% paid for by the company
· Full-Time hourly role, typically M-F 8-hour shifts, potential weekends
· Opportunity for career advancement
Summary of Role:
We are currently seeking an office admin to join our SunPower Direct (SPD) Residential team to provide operational support. Collaboration and teamwork are essential to success in this role. Our Office Admins are essential to developing the SPD business processes, to learn more about this role continue reading.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize time efficiently each day to maximize resources
- Ask questions when unclear about a process or policy
- Take pride in a job well done as well as accountability for mistakes
- Work with other departments to facilitate a positive work atmosphere
- Neatly gather and submit all paperwork as required of the task
- Represent the company in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance wearing business casual clothing or company specific apparel
- Use meetings as a time to share ideas and participate in feedback
- Must be self-motivated as well as thrive in a team environment
- Ability to manage workflow while multitasking
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Basic computer skills
- Attend weekly webinars or departmental calls
- Ability to communicate with different departments efficiently with no less than a 24-hour turnaround time
- Maintain expense reports for daily transactions and submit weekly for checks and monthly for all credit card transactions.
- Must hold and maintain a valid Driver’s License and have a personal vehicle to travel between job sites– no use of motorcycles or scooters during business hours
- Previous office or clerical experience preferred
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Able to work upright and stationary and/or standing for working hours
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable method
- Able to position and move objects up to 10 pounds
- Able to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency
- The position requires travel with potential of overnight stays between assigned facilities and various locations within the community. Less than or equal to 10% travel.
- Day to day work is completed in the office at personal computer M-F, first shift hours
- Ambient noise level is usually quiet, consisting of normal conversations, business machines, telephones, but occasionally may be above average for portions of the business day
Note: This job description does not contain a comprehensive listing of activities required of the employee for this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and driving history report.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and underrepresented minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At SunPower, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, color, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers.
Accommodation for Applicants to SunPower Corporation
SunPower Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment at SunPower Corporation: email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject that line of your email that you are requesting accommodation. Only candidates being considered for a position who require an accommodation will receive a follow-up response.
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES
Availability of Affirmative Action Plan for Review
SunPower is a federal government contractor. As a part of the Company’s obligations under law, it must develop a written Affirmative Action Program (AAP) for the Disabled, Recently Separated Veterans, Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans, Disabled Veterans and Active Duty Wartime Or Campaign Badge Veterans and for Women and Minorities as specified by law. Non-confidential and non-proprietary aspects of the AAP are available for inspection by applicants and employees, consistent with applicable law, which will be made available during office hours by contacting the EEO Officer.