What about us?
At Sunhero, we are on a mission to make Solar Energy accessible and affordable for everyone. With +20 years of experience developing international businesses, Christopher Cederskog and Stefan Braun founded Sunhero in 2021 with a clear focus: lead the energy transition in Spain. After raising our series A investment round of 10M€ in March 2023 -led by climate tech VC Planet A and Vorwerk Ventures- we are now expanding our business and teams: today, we are +100 employees, +1,500 installations all across Spain, and have great feedback from our clients (4.6 Google Review) ☀️
Need to get in touch with us? 👉 email@example.com
If you like doing things differently and feel passionate about positively impacting our planet through green energy, keep reading ⬇️
What do we want to achieve together?
We are currently facing a new stage in our company’s growth and are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our recently launched Partnerships Team. You will be expected to find new business partners for Sunhero and manage their relations. You will be responsible for understanding the partners’ needs, presenting Sunhero solutions, and managing processes and relationships.
- Find potential partners that match our criteria and needs through various sources and methods such as industry reports, online platforms, social media, events, referrals, or existing contacts.
- Reach out to pre-qualified prospects and initiate contact using different channels and formats to communicate with them (i.e., email, social media, phone, video, or face-to-face meetings).
- Build rapport, trust, and loyalty with them by showing genuine curiosity, empathy, and respect and understanding their needs and motivations through effective questioning and active listening.
- Pitch our partnership ideas and anticipate and address any potential objections or concerns that they might have, such as risks, costs, or resources.
- Ensure technical support through our skilled Engineering Team.
- Nurture and grow your business relationships to keep partners active through service and excellent response to any issue and to turn them into long-term, mutually beneficial connections.
- Take care of the revenues generated by the pool of partners managed to accomplish the sales target.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Passionate about positively impacting the environment and changing the perception of energy production and consumption.
- Customer-centric mindset, capable of adapting communication styles to suit different customer profiles.
- Demonstrates empathy, strong questioning skills, and active listening abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a portfolio of accounts effectively.
- Thrives on challenges and possesses a growth mindset.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Results-driven as both an individual contributor and a team member.
- Responsible, structured, and independent.
- Possess a valid driving license (type B) and availability to travel during the week.
- Native Spanish speaker with at least B2 level in English. Catalán is a plus.
What will you find working at Sunhero:
- You can work at home and in our beautiful office in Barcelona (Utopicus, Diagonal 532). If you work from home (or other locations), our working hours are CET +/- 2hs.
- This is a meaningful job: you will get the chance to drive environmental improvements for our planet and shape the path of one of Southern Europe’s most promising solar energy startups.
- It’s a chance to work with and learn from an experienced, diverse, inclusive, and international team. We are 19+ nationalities at Sunhero.
- You will have a flexible working schedule based on ownership, autonomy, and responsibility.
- This is a working, parent-friendly environment. 80% of our leadership are parents themselves.
- You can access Flexible Retribution benefits from a single mobile app. You can also access your earned wages in advance at any time of the month.
- We have monthly lunch and monthly breakfast at the office. You are more than welcome to come and share quality time with us!
- You and your family will have access to top quality Medical Health Insurance.
- You can enjoy flexibility on your personal time off (vacations and working from abroad) and leaves (paternity, maternity, sick leaves).
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are important to us; we’re constantly working to improve these aspects. At Sunhero, we don’t just accept our differences; we fully support and celebrate them. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, or gender identity or expression. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace. Furthermore, we want all candidates to feel safe and comfortable while participating in Sunhero interviews and hiring processes. If you need any adaptations or accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know during the application process.