Product Manager Overall Equipment Effectiveness
Your mission Do you want to positively impact the world by working do reduce the climate problem with your every-day job?
Sensorfact’s core mission is to help European SME companies reduce their electricity bill and CO2 footprint by providing them insights in their electricity usage.
Sensorfact has realized an annual growth >100% since the start of the company in 2016 and we aim to continue this exponential growth: within a few years we hope to have more than 10 000 clients live on our platform.
As Product Manager OEE
you are contributing to this growth by shaping a product that has the highest potential of all propositions launched by the company so far. This proposition will be focusing on providing plant managers with all necessary software to optimally manage their operations. This includes integrating machine level data, building a scalable dashboard that can be customized to the individual client’s need, and setting directions to a team of 6 developers, designers, and engineers to make sure that we build the best product in the market Your profile
- You have 5+ years of experience in product management;
- You have experience in using Agile/scrum methodologies to develop a product, ideally from scratch;
- You have experience and expertise in working with development teams, whilst managing and balancing technical challenges with client value;
- You have experience working in a fast paced environment (Scale Up? Even better!);
- You are available between 32 and 40 hours per week;
- You speak a business fluent level of English and Dutch;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have strong co-creation skills: ability to lead and engage with cross-functional partners, communicate complexity, running experiments, conducting interviews, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving towards their desired outcome;
- You have a growth mindset and enjoy working in a dynamic environment;
- You have an interest in the industrial production environment and are able to engage with all levels of the organization.
- We work in a horizontally structured start-up culture with an energetic and engaged team;
- You will play a vital role in the growth of our company by setting the direction of our products. At the same time, you will have a lot of fun and contribute to creating a smart and sustainable industry for the future to come;
- We have an open culture where you will have a lot of freedom. Taking ownership is valued and encouraged;
- We provide 500€ for home office equipment through Workwise;
- Our work system is hybrid and you can also work from another country for 2 months/year;
- Legendary lunches, drinks and other activities with colleagues (our office manager Elise exceeds our expectations every time);
- You can help reduce human impact on the environment by eliminating all industrial energy waste. #LI-FRANCESCA