What you will do
Join us in helping companies of all sizes and industries take their own climate action today. We are dedicated to working as a team towards our common goal: improving lives.
Become part of our Marketing & Communications team in The Hague, where we come up with creative ways to spread the word on sustainability through different media channels and to motivate audiences to act now.
- You will support in all regional marketing and communications activities, both internally and externally.
- You define local marketing communication priorities in line with our business strategy.
- Based on customer personas you determine the development and implementation of the right marketing mix.
- You actively contribute to increase the brand awareness of ClimatePartner.
- You translate thought leadership content and set up social media and marketing automation campaigns.
- You develop marcom assets with impact and create inspiring and engaging content and storytelling.
- You will maintain and optimize the Dutch website
- You maintain and expand local partnerships and organise events.
- You support and advise ClimatePartner customers with their climate action communication.
- You will support and work closely with our Dutch Sales and Account Management team.
In this role, you will be supported by our global Marketing Communications team based in Munich. Who you are
- You are an all-round marketer with a passion for communication and 3-5 relevant B2B working experience.
- You have experience in and knowledge of the business use of social media, Google Analytics and SEO/SEA.
- You love to create and deliver engaging and effective content.
- You have an open and transparent approach with an ability to thrive in a casual and easy-going work environment.
- You can work independently but also like to collaborate within your team(s), both internationally and locally.
- You have full Dutch and English language proficiency (spoken and written).
How to apply
Simply click the application button to apply to this position. Make sure that you include the following documents in English:
- your latest CV
- a cover letter
Have any questions? Feel free to contact Robert Viertelhauzen
+31702073077), Managing Director ClimatePartner Netherlands.
Creating an inclusive environment is important to us. We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to any aspect which makes them unique. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about working at ClimatePartner and see all our current job openings at climatepartner.com/career
We look forward to your application!