Sweep is hiring a Brand Content Producer, based in Paris, to make Sweep an outstanding resource for the climate community and a real driver of change for our planet.
Sweep maps climate and ESG data across an entire business to reduce carbon emissions, improve social and environmental performance, and create audit-ready reports to run the best sustainability programs.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
As a Brand Content Producer, you will play a critical role in helping develop and execute marketing campaigns by producing written content, audio visual material and creative assets that drive brand awareness, engage our target audiences, and generate demand for our Carbon and ESG data platform.
To be more specific, this includes:
1. Develop content for our campaigns
- Oversee the creation of various content types, including videos, infographics, webinars, blog posts, social media assets, case study website pages and more
- Lead cross-functional projects, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within scope, and on budget. This includes managing timelines, budgets, and resources effectively
- In collaboration with our designers, provide clear creative direction to internal and external teams, including designers, writers, videographers, and agencies, to ensure the quality and consistency of our content
- Review and pre-approve all creative assets to ensure they meet brand guidelines and are of the highest quality
- Plan and schedule campaign and content releases across multiple channels, ensuring strategic timing and a steady flow of content.
2. Ensure our marketing delivers results
- Work with the marketing, sales and product teams to develop creative strategies that align with our business goals and resonate with our target audience
- Monitor the performance of creative campaigns and content, gathering data and insights to make data-driven decisions and optimize future campaigns
- Stay updated on industry trends and competitor activities to inform creative strategies and ensure our content remains relevant and competitive.
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- Proven experience as a Creative Producer or similar role in a B2B or SaaS company.
- A portfolio of successful creative projects demonstrating your skills and expertise, as well as how you go about working across an organisation to solve complex problems.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and content marketing principles.
- Proficiency in creative software tools and project management software.
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS industry trends and best practices.
- A strategic thinker, who sees both the big picture and the smaller underlying mechanics
- A hands-on problem solver, self-motivated with a glass half-full attitude
- An entrepreneurial mind, ready to launch and fail and iterate
- Ability to scale a project from small to big budget, depending on the company priorities and possible ROI.
- You’re an empathetic team player that is great at building lasting relationships
- Attuned to remote collaboration, using digital tools and meticulously documenting work
- An expert communicator that has a knack for breaking down complex topics.
- You’re fluent in English and French.
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this will be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.