BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel app enabling 26 million members a year to carpool or travel by bus in 21 countries. Our team of 700+ employees counts over 50 nationalities and is spread across our 6 global offices, 30% working fully remotely.
We are looking for an AP Accountant to join the Financial Control team at BlaBlaCar. Its mission is to ensure accurate, transparent, and compliant financial management while supporting informed decision-making within the company.
As AP Accountant, your role will be to handle financial transactions related to the company's payables, ensuring accurate recording, timely processing, and proper documentation. You will be reporting to the Group Accounting Manager.
- Accounts Payables (AP) process: Processing vendor invoices, Preparing and executing payment disbursements, Reconciling vendor statements and resolving discrepancies.
- Expense Reports (ER) process: Controlling expense reports of all employees according to the company policies, preparing and executing payment disbursements, managing advances.
- Maintain the master data in the various tools
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Communicating effectively with vendors, employees (up to C-Level) and other external parties.
- Ideally 3 to 5 years in the same area of expertise (minimum of 2 years required)
- Strong focus on accuracy and meticulousness in recording financial transactions and maintaining documentation
- Strong understanding of fundamental accounting principles and practices, including knowledge of French GAAP
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy sharing and learning from others
- Organized and results-driven, you are able to prioritize in a changing environment
- Fluency in English and in French
- Nice to have: Experience working with accounting software systems such as QuickBooks, SAP, Oracle, or similar platforms
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer:
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth and well-being at work:
- 4 addtional weeks of Maternity leaves and Paternity leaves paid
- Financial support for home office equipment
- Minimum 25 days holiday per year
- Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
- 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- Relocation package and visa support
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Personal growth via trainings, mentorship, and internal mobility programs
- Employee Stock ownership plan
- Regular team building events
- Mental health support through Moka.care
- Paid leave - be the member day
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.