Join now the e-revolution in passenger and cargo transportation!
Would you like to work for an employer who has set out to change an entire industry?
Then apply at QUANTRON
, one of the most innovative companies in the transport and logistics industry.
Not only do we want to make the transportation of people and goods emission-free, but we also want to establish the QUANTRON name in the brand world. Your mission
- Classic product management in the area of innovative BEV/FCEV vehicle projects for trucks
- Bridging function between international market requirements and the development team
- Market and demand analyses in the EU/international environment
- Creation of sales arguments
- Advising and training the sales team, including visits to major customers
- Supporting the team leader with overarching topics and close cooperation with the PRODUCT MANAGER BUS and VAN Your profile
- Successfully completed technical studies (preferably also industrial engineering)
- At least 5 years of experience in truck product management essential
- Management of projects in e-mobility
- Team player with a sense of responsibility and initiative
- Goal-oriented, structured and independent way of working
- Strong customer orientation
- Very good command of English
- Confident command of the German language, good English Why us?
- We work on sustainable mobility
- Combining expertise with passion you can quickly grow with us both in terms of skills and responsibilities
- For us Teamworking comes before hierarchy and approval process
- Flexible working hours
We consider diversity as a crucial ingredient for our growth. As an equal opportunity employer, we base our talent acquisition decisions on skills and experience. What we value is energy, courage, and reliability.
We look forward to receiving your application and learn something more about your story.