Plan A has set itself the ambitious goal to decarbonise a million businesses within the next few years, using science and technology. We offer a software for carbon accounting, decarbonisation and ESG reporting capabilities, that enables businesses of the likes of BMW, Mollie, Sorare, GANNI, Chloé and N26, to successfully manage their net zero journey. Building and growing Plan A has been only possible thanks to our ever-expanding team across Europe.
We're looking for a PHP developer to help us build and improve our carbon emissions accounting product. If our mission is aligned with your values and personal goals, we want to get to know you!
- Contribute to technology, architecture, and design decisions, fostering an optimistic and pragmatic mindset within the product team
- Build reliable, scalable data pipelines connecting enterprise clients to frontend applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (frontend, backend, design, and product) to support and enhance product development
- Enhance and maintain the deployment pipeline and technical documentation.
- Improve code quality through code reviews and expanding test coverage, including interface tests using Dusk
- Solid experience/understanding of PHP (5+ years)
- Experience developing with Laravel using the MVC model
- Practical knowledge of building REST API integrations and endpoints
- Experience with writing tests (unit, integration) and testing libraries
- Good understanding of the AWS infrastructure (Elastic Beanstalk)
- Excellent written and verbal English
What makes you stand out (optional)
- Experience in NewRelic and performance monitoring
- Experience in Terraform is a plus
- Employee Stock Options (VSOP)
- Company pension
- Discounts and benefits via the Plan A Corporate Benefits Platform, and via. FutureBens, an online portfolio with a range of sustainability brands
- Monthly team activities, company on- and offsite, and weekly team in-person gatherings on a Thursday evening
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexibility to work remotely, in-office, or a bit of both
- 28 vacation days per year, 30 days working-from-anywhere, plus annual educational leave and sabbatical leave
What you can expect from Plan A
- Contribution to a bigger purpose! Push the needle on climate action by contributing to the success of our carbon management and ESG software!
- We value collaboration over competition. You will become part of a cooperative and cross-functional environment, where we value sharing knowledge and best practices.
- We are always growing and so are you. We support you with “My Plan A” , your personalised career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life.
- Enjoy the perks of remote work but always feel free to join us in our offices in Berlin, Paris, or London.