What can you expect?
- You will advise our corporate clients on the implementation of their sustainability strategy in the supply chain across all sectors
- You are responsible for the End2End support on sustainability issues within your client base
- You organise and conduct regular (online) workshops and presentations, both internally and externally
- You train your colleagues internally as well as externally on the most important topics and changes in the field of ESG
- You also take part in presentations and represent our company
What should you bring along?
- You have a degree in the sustainability sector
- You already have 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of ESG, such as supply chain due diligence, decarbonisation or similar.
- Ideally, you have experience or knowledge in supply chain, purchasing or customer service.
- You convince with your professional and competent appearance
- You communicate clearly and have a good command of language, both in English and German; other foreign languages are an advantage.
- MS PowerPoint and Excel skills are required
- Independent work and the continuous updating of your professional knowledge round off your profile
What do we offer?
- An exciting job in a great team, with good earning potential, fun and a truly meaningful task.
- An agile working atmosphere, strong growth in an international environment where you can contribute and develop your potential in the long term
- A motivated and professional team
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to implement your own ideas successfully
- Attractive and inspiring office space, but also the possibility to work remotely