We're Twelve, a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning ...View Company Profile
Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
Twelve is seeking an events manager to bring to life Twelve’s company events. This individual will report to Twelve’s Chief of Staff. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is a creative problem solver, scrappy, organized, and fun. Sound like you? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Plan, oversee, and execute company-wide and team events of different sizes and scales, ensuring in-person and digital events run smoothly, even from afar
- Expertly craft every aspect of an event and be a strategic thought partner in developing future programs and agendas
- Actively build and improve processes and minimize risks
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Develop content for event materials
- Manage day-of logistics and guest experience
- Ensure each event is representative of company culture and values
- Assist with other projects and tasks as needed and capacity allows
Who you are:
- An excellent communicator with experience in hospitality, event planning, and/or event coordination
- A collaborative team player with leadership skills and a can-do attitude
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills, with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- A creative visionary with a track record of successful, impactful events
- Ability to remain calm under pressure without losing a customer-service oriented attitude
- Passionate about employee experience, customer experience, and combating climate change
- Experience with graphic design a plus
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.