Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
What We’re Looking For
Key to Arcadia’s continued success is the development of our growth marketing strategy centered around B2B and enterprise software demand generation. Arcadia’s outstanding product mix and value proposition require a Growth Marketer and leader who can think creatively, develop strategy and appl\ multiple marketing channels to work towards their goals, which include reaching a varied list of verticals and personas ranging from c-level executives in the Fortune 1000 to decision makers and influences for very specialized businesses.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, the Director of Growth Marketing will build, optimize, measure, and continuously refine our demand generation efforts to drive incremental conversions, new lead pipeline development (including automation and lead nurture), and account management cross/upsell initiatives. This individual will lead a team of experienced growth marketers and an annual budget. They will work closely with sales leadership and other marketing functions to build and implement a true integrated digital marketing strategy to amplify the continual growth of Arcadia’s SaaS/platform, B2B sales.
Arcadia is headquartered in Washington, DC, and open to fully remote candidates.
What You’ll Do:
- Build a true B2B Growth Marketing and Demand Generation function and establish strategies and tactics that will be crucial to Arcadia’s growth and success. Identity gaps and opportunities in martech software, resources, budget and develop plans to address these challenges.
- Identify target audiences and personas within Arcadia’s addressable market, attract these decision-makers into the sales funnel, and support the conversion of these leads into closed accounts. This activity also requires continuous review and optimization of the marketing and sales funnels and all associated digital efforts to ensure that Arcadia is maximizing the efficiency of spend and opportunity and that the messaging is on-brand and aligned with revenue targets.
- Oversee the design, creation, execution, and optimization of digital campaigns including, but not limited to, display advertising, paid social, multi-channel media, PPC, retargeting and trade media focused on the acquisition and activation of new enterprise and ISV customers. Support and execute one-to-one and one-to-many ABM campaigns.
- Serve as a lead digital strategist by collaborating with internal and external resources to synthesize campaigns and initiatives and recommend digital standard methodologies for optimal results and client experience.
- Take leadership in data-based growth experimentation: build A/B testing programs for landing pages, conversions, forms and campaigns; identify new media partnerships and lead acquisition strategies; collaborate to develop new content opportunities. Use data to create insights and practical plans for continued growth.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital initiatives and channels. Own metrics and KPI tracking across all paid and organic channels as they relate to direct sales, constantly measuring progress to plan and vs. prior month/year; adjust strategy/budgets as needed to ensure revenue and KPI targets are met.
- Manage a team of two individuals with the possibility of team expansion, while leaning-in to Arcadia’s marketing, sales and product organizations and martech stack for support and benchmarking as needed.
- Lead digital advertising campaign and marketing tool budgets on a continual basis
What Will Help You Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, digital marketing, advertising, web development, or a related field; Advanced degree a plus
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience
- Superior knowledge of B2B Marketing practices, particularly experience marketing to specialized verticals, enterprise and c-suite
- Superior knowledge of common growth marketing and demand generation strategies including but not limited to: account-based marketing (ABM), digital (re)targeting, expansive SEM strategies, CRM/automation, paid advertising and trade programs, and website optimization.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and running Adwords campaigns.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, and other CRM/email tools
- Deep knowledge of key digital and martech platforms like LinkedIn SN/CM, Outreach.io, Terminus, ZoomInfo, SEMRush, or similar platforms.
- Ability to lead fellow growth marketers in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable in creative environments, making recommendations, pushing the status-quo, prioritizing testing, and researching/driving new opportunities
Nice to haves:
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of SEO/website management tools, and SQL
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment and independently
- Proficient in summarizing sophisticated ideas and performance reports into recommendations for senior executives
- Experience in a metrics-driven environment
- Creativity: you love working with a team and creatively solving difficult problems
- "Remote first" culture - work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Flexible PTO - no accrued hours and no limit on the number of vacation days employees can take each year
- 15 annual company-wide holidays including a week long "summer break"
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly "flex time" - no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents
- Annual budget to use on conferences, books, classes, workshops or anything that contributes to professional development
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in the United States.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.